The exhibition "Big Volga-XI" from Kazan moved to Perm Automatic translate
PERMIAN. The city center Perm Fair provided soy showrooms for a large-scale art exhibition. The project "Big Volga-XI", whose participants represent 13 branches of the Union of Artists of Russia, located in the cities of the Volga Federal District.
The first exhibition, bringing together the work of artists living on the banks of the Volga, was held in 1964 in the city of Kuibyshev. If in previous years the exposition of the exhibition was stationary, then not so long ago it turned into a mobile one.
So now, before coming to Perm, the exhibition was presented to the residents of Kazan. The number of works presented at the exhibition is so great that in Kazan it was placed at three exhibition venues simultaneously.
In total, the exhibition’s exposition included about 1,200 works of art of a wide variety of genres - from painting and graphics to the works of artists working in cinema and theater. More than fifty art masters took part in the Perm branch of the Union of Artists.
Such a large-scale exhibition has not been held in Perm since 1967, when Perm masters of painting still entered the Ural region. The Perm Union of Artists entered the Bolshaya Volga region in 2007. The arrival of the exhibition in Perm is dedicated to the anniversary of the city, celebrating 290 years this year.
For many of the young participants of the exhibition "Big Volga", it will become a kind of springboard leading to the future. The best works will be selected for participation in the exhibition "Russia-12", planned in one of the largest exhibition halls in Moscow - the Central House of Artists.
In Perm, the exhibition will run until August 11th, and the project will be completed only in October. The last city to host this unique exhibition will be Yoshkar-Ola.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Paintings, drawings and dolls at the personal exhibition of M. Budyleva
- Solo exhibition of photographer Valentin Nikolaevich Sidyakin "Empireia Watercolors"
- Igor Dryomin: arte decorativo, cerámica, esmalte
- "Life in the world", an anniversary exhibition of Nikolai Chibisov in the Russian Academy of Arts
- Between Volga and Danube
- The annual exhibition of graduates of the courses "Creative photo workshop Marianna Kornilova" 2015
- Igor Dryomin: "In the labyrinth of meanings." Exhibition of works by Sergey Gusarin
- Reporting exhibition and presentation of the catalog of three artistic photo projects of the ETM TSHR "Vintage", "School", "Season 11"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!