Exhibition of works by artists A. Rodchenko and V. Stepanova at the Pushkin Museum Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The staff of the Pushkin Museum. Since November 26, Pushkin has been waiting for visitors at a new exhibition dedicated to the work of two authors - Stepanova and Rodchenko, artists connected not only by creative but also by personal union. The exposition is located in the halls of the Personal Collections Department. Inspection of the exhibition will allow you to get acquainted with the most fruitful period of the work of the artists’ duet - the exhibition displays the works of masters created in 1910-1930. Museum employees celebrate the 120th anniversary of Varvara Stepanova with this exhibition.
A large-scale exhibition project, which you can get acquainted on March 8 of the coming year, is located in nine rooms, each of them represents a separate exhibition topic. According to the works of art included in the exhibition project, each visitor to the exhibition can imagine how artists in their work came from symbolism to the forefront.
The Pushkin Museum personal collection department stores in its archives a solid collection of works by Rodchenko and Stepanova, donated to the museum by the heirs of artists. In this collection of materials, there are about six hundred storage units, by which you can trace all the stages of the evolution of artists over the fifty years of their career.
The collection included all the genres of art in which Rodchenko and Stepanova worked - painting, works for the theater, posters and graphics, as well as photographs and spatial designs. Creating costumes for performances, it was these artists who first came up with overalls.
According to the organizers of the exhibition, its main task was to give visitors the opportunity to see the territory of new art in the house of Rodchenko and Stepanova. In the preparation of a large-scale project was also attended by the Art Academy. Stroganova.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- At the St. Petersburg Theater "Saturday" was the premiere of the play "Not Listed"
- Exposición de colecciones filatélicas de Stanislav Nikolayevich Stepanov "Exposición de sellos postales de Rusia, la URSS y sellos extranjeros" ANIVERSARIO DE OCTUBRE "
- Naive art from the collection of the Orenburg Museum is presented in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Pushkin
- An exhibition of landscapes from the Tver Gallery has opened in the Belgorod Museum
- Bіletіna, Stepanov. Exposición de pinturas y esculturas, Kiev
- Exhibition of one painting "Construction" by Alexander Rodchenko
- Exposición "Constructor de publicidad: Mayakovsky - Rodchenko"
- Exhibition "New Codes of Art. Media Art from the Rodchenko School".
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!