Diving: basic nuances, types and tips for beginners Automatic translate
When the vacation period comes, winter or summer holidays - people go to rest en masse. In winter, it is pleasant to visit a warm country, move a little away from frost and cold weather, swim in the sea waves. In connection with the development of tourism in our country, such an activity as diving is becoming increasingly popular. Consider what it is, what types of diving are, what kind of equipment you need, as well as some tips for practicing this hobby competently.
Diving - from English diving this word means "diving". In simple terms, this is immersion in water to a certain depth, say 40 meters, in order to admire the beauty of the underwater world. To successfully pass such a test, one must be ready to face high pressure downstairs, acquire the skills of correct movement, and also be able to give signals to other divers.
Things to Remember
First, let’s look at some key tips to help you avoid critical mistakes. Diving deep into water is a dangerous activity and must be supervised by an instructor. Here are some tips for everyone:
- Do not be afraid. Fear is a bad advisor in any business, even with a good instructor, under the influence of fear, you can do stupid things;
- The instructor must be listened to unquestioningly and not try to be self-willed - this is very dangerous;
- Examine the structure of the scuba gear: where is the valve, BC and other things. You need to know this in order to act correctly in time;
- You need to carefully study sign language in order to understand what the instructor or other divers want from you.
All of these things are important for both beginners and experienced divers alike.
Here are the basic gestures that diving enthusiasts use:
- "Class". A thumbs up means to float up;
- "Class" down. Thumb down - we dive deeper;
- If there is not enough air, the diver shows it like this: hits himself on the neck with the edge of his hand;
- A spasm, this also happens, is indicated by a clenched and unclenched fist;
- Okay sign. All is well, the dive is going well.
There are other important signs that come in handy under too high water pressure, at any depth, both with an instructor and with friends.
Types of diving
Diving is of the following main types:
- Free diving. People here dive without equipment, just holding their breath. Every post-Soviet man or guy who caught crayfish in a pond in this way is a free diver;
- Reaction diving. Diving to 10-30 m in order to explore the underwater world, underwater caves , get aesthetic pleasure;
- Technical diving. Used for scientific study of the underwater world, research;
- Commercial diving. Performed for underwater work: welding, installation of structures, fasteners, etc.
For travelers and vacationers, topical reaction diving.
The equipment includes the following items:
- Valve preventing backflow of water;
- Air cylinder;
- Buoyancy compensator;
- Mask with a tube with an anatomical mouthpiece;
- Cargo system and more.
It all depends on the high cost of equipment, its purpose and level.
Decompression, cylinder inspection and other work are carried out under the supervision of an experienced instructor so that it does not turn out that something does not work before the dive itself. If a mask, snorkel or something else starts to leak air, you must immediately stop the dive.
How to become a professional
To become a cool diver, there is only one recipe - practice as much as possible under the supervision of experienced instructors, and also show as much effort in this direction as possible. If you need the necessary equipment, go, you can buy it in the NemoPro store https://nemopro.ru
Only practice and experience, as well as following the advice of people who have already become professionals, will help you achieve your goal!
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!