How to buy an apartment with a mortgage? Automatic translate
A mortgage is practically the only way to get your own housing without a long period of accumulation. It is important not only to choose the right loan program, but also to go through all the necessary steps. At the present stage, an apartment in a mortgage does not require a long wait, but you should carefully prepare for the procedure.
The main stages of obtaining a mortgage
First of all, you need to choose the right bank based on reputation and reliability rating. The availability of a license, the availability of various mortgage programs, including those with state support, are taken into account.
The following sequence of actions is performed:
- applying online or at the bank office;
- search for housing;
- appraisal of the apartment;
- obtaining approval;
- signing a loan agreement and a contract for the purchase of housing;
- registration of ownership.
After passing the procedure, the apartment becomes the property of the borrower. Before payment, Rosreestr establishes a restriction on transactions and changes in housing parameters.
What does appraisal of an apartment include?
This is the main stage, without which it is impossible to buy an apartment at the expense of borrowed funds. The Borrower provides an official document signed by an independent expert. It is important to remember that the appraiser must be a member of a self-regulatory organization.
When drawing up a conclusion, the appraiser inspects the apartment and checks it according to the main criteria:
- area, transport accessibility and infrastructure;
- the degree of wear and the life of the residential building;
- state of repair and communications;
- the cost of similar offers on the market;
- total value of the property.
Note! After receiving an official examination, the bank makes the final decision on issuing a loan. Upon receipt of the full volume of documents, the process takes no more than a few days.
Benefits of buying an apartment with a mortgage
Purchasing a home with a mortgage has certain advantages:
- Property registration. Compared to a lease, the transfer of ownership is ensured until the full amount under the contract is paid. In this case, it becomes possible to register in the apartment.
- Getting a tax deduction. If the buyer is employed, and the employer pays 2-personal income tax for him, it becomes possible to return part of the funds in the amount of 13%. For interest, the deduction is made up to 3 million rubles.
- Use as an investment. Housing can be transferred under a lease agreement, receiving a stable source of income.
Registration of housing at the expense of mortgage funds requires the correct selection of a bank and a profitable mortgage program. It is taken into account that the apartment must meet certain parameters of the dwelling.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!