Feast of Lovely Persons Automatic translate
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева
ул. Ленина, 5
March 8, on the day of spring and beauty, the Irkutsk Art Museum invites children and their parents to the Feast of Beautiful People. The program of the holiday: at 15.00 - a lecture "The Artist and His Muse", dedicated to outstanding painters and their beautiful halves, as well as muses, captured on the world’s most famous canvases. At 16.00 - the poetry evening “Bless the Woman”, on which poetry by Russian poets dedicated to beautiful ladies will be performed by Yury Kologreev, honored cultural worker of the Irkutsk region. For the youngest visitors, at 15.00 the quest-tour “Keepers” (5+) will begin, during which the children will save one of the works of art, as well as learn about painting techniques and try themselves in the role of museum staff. At 16.00 for children of all ages a picturesque master class will be held. Participation in entrance fees to the museum.
- Konzert aus der Reihe "Für den Ruhm der russischen Literatur"
- "Night of the Arts - 2020". The main building of the KMII is the Bilibins-Chistokletovs’ estate
- "Night of the Arts 2020" at the State Historical Museum
- Online tours at Zoom in St. Petersburg in the style of a mystical noir
- On the route of the bus "B" appeared tifloeksursiya dedicated to the sights of the capital
- Exposición "Este" 6+
- Visita turística con la búsqueda "Colores del Este"
- Noche de las Artes en la Galería Perm. Tema de la acción: Idiomas
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!