Feast of Lovely Persons Automatic translate
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева
ул. Ленина, 5
March 8, on the day of spring and beauty, the Irkutsk Art Museum invites children and their parents to the Feast of Beautiful People. The program of the holiday: at 15.00 - a lecture "The Artist and His Muse", dedicated to outstanding painters and their beautiful halves, as well as muses, captured on the world’s most famous canvases. At 16.00 - the poetry evening “Bless the Woman”, on which poetry by Russian poets dedicated to beautiful ladies will be performed by Yury Kologreev, honored cultural worker of the Irkutsk region. For the youngest visitors, at 15.00 the quest-tour “Keepers” (5+) will begin, during which the children will save one of the works of art, as well as learn about painting techniques and try themselves in the role of museum staff. At 16.00 for children of all ages a picturesque master class will be held. Participation in entrance fees to the museum.
- Konzert aus der Reihe "Für den Ruhm der russischen Literatur"
- In honor of the 125th anniversary of Pasternak, Sergey Naryshkin visited the writer’s house-museum
- Insomnio en Moscú
- Cultural Thursdays at the Museum: Tour of European Art
- "Night of the Arts" at the Museum of Art
- Museo de arte regional de Irkutsk. El vicepresidente Sukacheva y la administración de la ciudad comenzaron a implementar el programa cultural y educativo de Irkutsk "Museum to School"
- Cumpleaños VP Sukacheva Irkutsk Art Museum celebrará una serie de eventos
- Quest - as a form of acquaintance with the exposition. You can complete quests in three branches of the Irkutsk Art Museum
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!