Exhibition of paintings by Svetlana Brezitskaya "Impressions of his beloved city" automatic translate
с 2 Февраля
по 3 Марта
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
In the museum of contemporary art ARTMUSE a painting exhibition of Svetlana Brezitskaya “Impressions of the beloved city” will be held.
The artist Svetlana Brezitskaya lives in Finland, is a member of the Society of Artists of the city of Loimaa, as well as the Society of Russian Artists of Finland “Triad”.
The style, “intuitive realism”, which Svetlana Brezitskaya defines her work, became the main vector of Svetlana’s further development as a professional painter and is simply explained by her: “intuitive” - because there is no academic education, and “realism” - because the artist is honest with the audience, preferring to write authentically, without inventing anything.
The exhibition of Svetlana Brezitskaya is dedicated to St. Petersburg, which is incomprehensible to her, representing an image of mystery, mystery, endlessly inspiring architecture, unique history, its significant silence.
Presenting her debut exhibition, Svetlana seeks to show mainly unfriendly Petersburg, possessing a special charm and creative impulse, thereby not only paying tribute to her beloved city, but also realizing an important purpose and dream in life to continue creating and developing, talking with the public Opinion for the artist is especially valuable.
The exhibition includes more than 20 paintings performed in a minor color palette, which captures the different moods of the city during the changing natural seasons.
The exhibition will be held from February 2 to March 3.
Gallery: "Business Art", 3rd floor.
Entrance to the exhibition is free.
- RED AND BLACK. PART TWO. PROJECT NATALI GEORGADZE
- Anniversary of the Exhibition Center ’Hermitage-Vyborg’ was marked by the exhibition ’Northern Palette’
- Exhibition of graphics and sculpture by Elizabeth and Denis Donchenko "Labyrinths of Mind"
- Photo exhibition of Elena Bogdanova "Iceland" 12+
- The exhibition of pop art by Asi Malevich "A suitable object" 16+
- Digital Art Exhibition "Metaphors of Everyday Life" (16+)
- Painting and graphic art exhibition of Victor Borisov "Magic of movement", 16+
- Viktor Sysoev "Immer lebendige Erinnerung"