Permanent residence of Malta: arguments in favor of choosing the registration of status on the island Automatic translate
In this article, the Migration Group will report all the nuances about the advantages, design specifics and general characteristics of permanent residence in Malta in 2018. We have collected the most useful and relevant information for you. Read on - it will be interesting!
Attracts permanent residence Malta foreigners opportunities:
- Get unlimited status.
- Provide the whole family with permanent residence in Europe.
- Live in any part of the EU and move freely in its space.
A powerful argument in favor of Malta permanent residence for investors is the possibility of direct investment only after the approval of the application for participation.
The conditions of investment permanent residence proposed by the Maltese government in the Malta Residence & Visa Program are supported by the European Commonwealth, despite the fact that the EU perceive such projects ambiguously.
The legislative norms of investment residency, which entered into force in 2015, provide for the issuance of Malta permanent residence to applicants from abroad in exchange for a set of measures related to the investment of capital in government-designated facilities.
A factor that distinguishes this program is the short deadlines. The process lasts 3-4 months. Then, the applicants receive the status of permanent residents, without the cost of effort and money for obtaining a residence permit (which is an obligatory step for such processes in other countries).
Lack of funds should not be an obstacle to participation in MRVP. According to the conditions, the investor is not prohibited from using the funds of persons who are ready to act as his sponsors.
A certificate of residence issued upon successful completion of the procedure requires the first 5 years of annual confirmation. Residents must maintain compliance with program conditions, that is, fulfill obligations in terms of income and the amount of capital, preservation of ownership or lease of real estate.
The initial version of the program was slightly improved a year ago. In 2018, MRVP operates according to the amended conditions and other innovations are currently not provided.
Advantages of Malta permanent residence program
- Short waiting period - from 3 months to six months from the date of application;
- Government support, regulation and control - a guarantee of fulfillment of obligations undertaken by the parties;
- Permanent legal residence permit for the whole family, including with children and parents;
- Open world. Crossing without visas the borders of Schengen countries and the EU;
- Advanced opportunities for the applicant to use the money of the sponsor. Persons who have agreed to act as sponsors should be prepared to verify the integrity.
- Freedom to choose a place to stay. The conditions do not imply mandatory residence of residents in Malta.
- Tax exemptions. Registering a tax residence will only allow payments to be made from income earned within Malta. Income from other territories is exempted from taxation.
How to get status
An investor who has declared participation in the permanent residence program has to take the following steps:
- Decide on the choice of a licensed agent and conclude an agreement;
- Collect, draw up and submit a documentary case (with the participation of the Agent), make the first payment of € 5,500;
- To wait for the result of processing the documentation, with an affirmative decision to pay the administrative fee of € 24,500; fulfill other investment obligations;
- Get a residency document, buy bonds for € 250,000, fix ownership of them for a 5-year period.
All procedural steps will take a total of 3-6 months.
General provisions on the prospects of investment permanent residence
The certificate confirming residency provides legal residence in Malta to the main participant and his relatives, they are allowed to freely visit Maltese territory, stay here for unlimited time.
A direct relationship between permanent residence and the citizenship of Malta is not provided. Applicants for citizenship status can use a separate option. Permanent residence through investments can serve as the basis for issuing a passport on a common basis, that is, it is necessary to live in the country for the designated time, confirm language proficiency and knowledge of history.
- Музеи мира – большой архив музейных коллекций живописи
- How to get a loan or Why banks refuse a loan
- Business visa to the UK and how does it differ from a work visa
- Exposición "Última dirección / 5 años"
- SOLICITUD PARA LA XII CONCURSO DE SUBVENCIONES "MUSEO CAMBIANTE EN UN MUNDO CAMBIANTE"
- In England, tax breaks for owners of masterpieces in exchange for public access to them were just a scheme for tax evasion
- Museums in France will not pay wealth tax
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!