Help and Instructions Automatic translate
Section in progress.
Current revision: 18/04/2020
The author can place his work on the site independently and free of charge. Here’s what you need to do for this:
- Register (create an account) - the registration link is located on the top right on any page of the site. When registering, you can specify any data, but if you lose your account password, you will need access to the email address specified in your profile to recover.
- Create at least one album . To do this, go to your Personal Account - section Albums . If there are no albums in your account, the album will be created on first upload. We recommend placing works from different categories in different albums.
- Use a single or batch upload of files to the server and be sure to indicate the name, year and technique of execution for each work. A short description is also welcome. If there is a desire to add additional photos to the work (for example, the creation process or a view from different angles), now it is most convenient to do this through comments. The name and description of each work is changed in the "Edit Information" window, which is opened by the pencil icon (located under the image of the work).
Tutorial video: https://youtu.be/FBoLFZz0vz4
Only work with paints on a flat surface. We classify a work as Painting only if the image contains only painting. No foreign objects, including: frame, walls, surrounding space, hands, tools, original photograph, computer-generated frames, passe-partout (including artificial), artificially superimposed inscriptions of any size, etc. - should not be visible. The image should represent only one work.
Moderation in case of discrepancy:
a) if the author has set the category "Painting" and the photo is a picture, but there are foreign objects - the category is changed to "Unspecified" or the mark "Hyde" 1 is put or the photo is cropped so that only the canvas remains on it - on discretion of the moderator;
b) the author has set the category "Painting", but the work must be assigned to another category - the category changes, the author is transferred to pre-moderation mode 2 - at the discretion of the moderator.
Works with point tools (for example, a pencil, pen), low-detail watercolor, in which the base remains, as well as airbrushing. In some cases, the category "Graphics" may include works made with oil paints with a brush on canvas - if they look like a graphic drawing. The image should not contain foreign objects and the surrounding space in a significant amount. The image should represent only one work.
Works made with the help of computer programs that do not have a material carrier - the original is made in the form of a file. As well as processed photographs, in which a significant part of the idea is executed using computer processing. A collage of multiple images is allowed.
An artistic photo is different from a "non-art" photo in the same way that a feature film is different from an amateur or documentary. In implicit cases, the decision remains with the moderator. Light computer processing is allowed (color, brightness, contrast, sharpness), which does not change the essence of the image. A collage of multiple images is allowed.
All arts and crafts, including decoupage, painting objects (if the object itself is visible in the image), knitting, embroidery, beads, decorative objects, scrapbooking, as well as mosaics, stained glass, pyrography. A collage of multiple images is allowed.
Sculpture from any solid material (metal, stone, plaster, wood, plastic) of any size. Ceramics, bas-relief, carving, chasing. A collage of multiple images is allowed.
Contemporary art (conteporary art), pop art, any abstraction - regardless of the technique of execution, as well as photo installations, performances, etc. A collage of multiple images is allowed.
The site has adopted its own additional criterion for determining the category in controversial cases between painting and abstraction: if an outsider who is not familiar with your work, without reading the title of the work, does not understand what is depicted on it, the work belongs to the category "Abstraction".
Only picturesque icons, paintings of temples and churches. Interior photos are allowed. Collage is not allowed.
Painting on the human body and tattoo. A collage of multiple images is allowed.
Graffiti, any exterior painting. A collage of multiple images is allowed.
Photos of finished clothes, as well as pencil sketches, painting and embroidery of clothes. A collage of multiple images is allowed.
Interior design (photo and 3D-visualization of the interior). For classification, it is important to work on the interior as a whole, and not on individual items. This category does not include photographs of interior items and imitation of paintings in the interior. A collage of multiple images is allowed.
Infantile image style. The work belongs to this category regardless of the age of the author. The image should represent only one work.
All works that cannot be assigned to the categories described above must be uploaded without a category. This includes personal photos, photo reports from exhibitions, photos of diplomas and memorable prizes, as well as photos of any items that were not personally executed by you . Also, images of low quality and / or resolution remain without a category.
All works uploaded by participants to their albums undergo mandatory manual moderation. The moderator has the right:
- Change the category of work in accordance with the recommendations set out above in the paragraph "Categories of work in the Art Club"
- Crop the image (crop the frame or the surrounding area)
- Mark or unmark Hyde 1
- Delete the uploaded image in case of violation of the Rules
- Edit title, description, or keywords
Possible reasons for a Hyde mark or removal by a moderator:
- Political coloring
- Depiction of scenes or objects that cause discomfort
- Logos or other prominent "watermarks" (excluding the author’s signature)
- Overly vulgar content
- The presence of the surrounding space, frame, extra items
- Poor image quality, excessive overexposure, glare, shooting at an angle
- To limit the display of work on the main page (for example, in case of conflicts in comments)
Possible reasons for the removal of the work by the moderator:
- Political coloring
- Pornography, violence
- The presence of obscene expressions in any form (see Law of the Russian Federation on Mass Media)
- In the event of a justified complaint by the author of the work
All works containing:
- image of nudity, naked body
- erotic comics and anime (hentai)
- sexually suggestive and/or sexually arousing material
- chest, buttocks or perineum close-up
- people in see-through or revealing clothing
- fully naked people (even if the images of the genitals are blurred or not visible)
- striptease, as well as explicit images of men or women taking off their clothes
- role play, bondage, dominance and submission
- sexual toys such as vibrators, lubes, and dildos
Unacceptable for posting on the site are images containing:
- bestiality, necrophilia, incest, voyeurism
- violence, murder, bodily injury
- suicide propaganda
Video hostings supported: Youtube, Vimeo, Vk.com, Rutube, Video.Mail.ru.
To embed videos from Youtube and Vimeo , just copy the link to the video page:
To embed videos from Vkontakte, Rutube and Mail.ru , you need to copy and paste the embed code:
In contact with
Go to the page for editing the data of the uploaded work, for this you need to click on the button with a pencil, at the bottom right under the image. At the very bottom of the edit page there is a "Delete" item - expand it and you will see a red button. Clicking on this red button will permanently delete the work from the site.
Links to your personal account and profile page are in the drop-down menu that opens when you click on the round avatar, on the top right of any page on the site. If you are registered on the site - your profile photo will be on the avatar, if not, or the profile photo is not set - a dark default user icon.
On mobile devices, you may need to tap on the three dots on the top right of the screen to access this menu.
- Briefly indicate the special conditions of sale and delivery in the "Additional" field (Editing information, Block "Terms of sale"). The city is taken from your profile. This information is placed above the Buy button.
- Under the description of the work, the text describing the album in which the work is located can be displayed. To do this, check the "Show album description on the sale page" checkbox in the Album Settings.
- If you want to place a video or additional photos of the work on the sale page, use the pinned comment. To pin, click on the pin on the right under the comment.
(1) If you don’t already have a domain , register it here (or here ). Domains are registered by authorized registrars per person or company. For this procedure (depending on the domain zone), you may need a passport or documents of a legal entity. After registration, you (or your company) become the domain administrator. If, when registering a domain, it will be possible to use the "DNS servers of the registrar" or specify your own. You need to specify your own: ns1.glrx.ru and ns2.glrx.ru
If you registered using the first link, we give you a promotional code for a 5% discount:
activate the promotional code in the basket when ordering a domain or hosting, before proceeding to checkout. Look for the "Add promo code" link or icon next to the "Pay" button.
(2) To bind your domain, specify our NS servers (different registrars may name DNS servers, Name-servers, DNS). For example, in the Reg.ru panel:
1) Click on a domain name in the list of your domains, you will see something like this: 2) Click on "DNS servers and zone management" and on the page that opens in "DNS servers", a curtain will open on the right: 3) In the curtain, select "Your list of DNS servers", two fields will appear for entering servers where you need to copy our addresses: ns1.glrx.ru and ns2.glrx.ru :
Click the green Continue button to save your settings.
It may take from several hours to a day for the global network to learn about the changes you have made. We cannot influence this, this is how the Internet works.
(3) Specify your registered domain (without slashes, http and www) in the "Domain Binding" field in the Constructor settings in the Participant’s Account and click the "Save" button. After a while, your new site will be available under your domain name.
We prefer to record the years of the artist’s life in full, for example: 1824-1879, and the years of the painting’s creation in abbreviated form, for example: 1856-58. In addition, in the galleries there are symbols for the date of painting:
- 1855 → the picture was painted in 1855;
- -1855 → completed in 1855;
- 1855- → started in 1855;
- ~1855 → around 1855;
- 1855~ → little after 1855;
- 1860~ → 1860s;
- 1855-57 → started in 1855 and finished in 1857;
- 1855~57 → between 1855 and 1857
1 - Marking "Hyde" when saving the category limits the display of previews of the work on any public pages, except for the author’s profile pages, and also closes access to the "Mosaic" block.
2 - Pre-moderation - a mode in which all the author’s uploads are marked "Hyde" before passing the mandatory moderator check.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!