"Such earnings" - solo exhibition of Oleg Kharch Automatic translate
KIEV. January 16, in Kiev, the opening of a new personal exhibition of contemporary Ukrainian artist Oleg Kharch. The refuge for the exhibition was the Mystetsky Arsenal art center, famous for its attention to young talents and original themes.
The theme of the exhibition, “Such earnings,” permeates the life of both the artist himself and all the people who have to turn around in this world on their own and look for ways to make their life comfortable and comfortable.
A feature of the exhibition is a somewhat pastoral, relaxed, muted technical performance. The artist does not shout about the ugly sides of reality, but simply points to them, as if emphasizing: "Each person carries only his cross." And the severity of his fate is logical.
Sumy artist Oleg Kharch intentionally shows ordinary life and earnings not somewhere for us, abroad, where there are milk shores and manna from heaven. And in their own country - Ukraine, in far from ideal conditions in which people’s lives pass. People who could achieve more if they had the time to at least think about where they live and whether they are happy with how life has developed.
The acuteness of the topic manifests itself in the fact that the characters got used to their role, do not see their life differently, do not think of themselves outside the context of constant work, lack of money and endless everyday problems. Like a goddess who just wakes up from a dream does not go to Olympus, she puts on working overalls, rough shoes, and goes to the factory to create a “healthy product”.
The exhibition, designed to awaken consciousness from hibernation, will last until January 26.
- "Winter.Zima.Zima" at the Kiev National Museum of Russian Art
- Will Kiev speak with a Moscow accent?
- Fantasy World of Martin Stranki became available to Kiev
- "Winter. Holiday" - a project by Sasha Prakhova at the National Art Museum of Ukraine
- Photo exhibition "Alice" Oleg Usatyuk opened in Kiev
- Los residentes de Kiev tuvieron la oportunidad de ver la exposición "Dos semanas, un verano"
- The exhibition "The Sun of the Poor" opened in Dnepropetrovsk
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?