Today’s world through the eyes of young Perm artists in the new CEH project Automatic translate
PERMIAN. On March 12, a presentation of the Global Art Community project took place at the CEH in Perm. This project involves the organization of a series of exhibitions of young artists of the Perm region. Last year, the CEH management came up with the idea of holding a series of exhibitions of talented young artists in Europe.
Now, with the start of the project, several exhibitions are scheduled to take place in the Czech Republic and Germany in the next two years. At the official opening of the exhibition, which became the beginning of a long-term project, the director of the Central Exhibition Hall Rostislav Shabalin spoke.
In his speech, a story was told about the future prospects of the project, important for promising artists, about the planned displays of their works at exhibitions in Europe, problems of contemporary Russian art were raised. The exhibition was located in three rooms, where immediately after the opening ceremony, visitors began active discussion of seen paintings.
The works of young artists aroused quite stormy emotions in the audience, leaving no one indifferent. Almost all the paintings presented at the exhibition belong to the category of “anti-glamor”.
Although, if you listen to the opinions expressed by visitors, it becomes obvious that the exhibition corresponds to the mood of our contemporaries. One of the visitors, when discussing the paintings, said that only babies still unfamiliar with life problems are depicted in the paintings as joyful and bright, as shown on the canvas by Maxim Titov. Parents in the same picture are present shadow.
Some visitors said that it was interesting for them to get acquainted with such an unusual vision of the world, in art, not only works full of positive are appropriate, life is diverse.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In honor of the anniversary of the Academy of Arts, the exhibition "Steps of Excellence" has opened
- "Earthly echo of solar storms" in the Central Exhibition Hall Manege
- The exhibition "Frontiers of Memory" was brought to the Rostov Museum of Art from St. Petersburg
- "Spatial Realism" by Dmitry Kustanovich in Perm Central Exhibition Hall
- Cinco obras destacadas del Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga participan en la exposición a gran escala "Tesoros de los museos rusos" en la sala de exposiciones central "Manege"
- A large-scale exhibition of painting "The World through the Eyes of Artists" has opened at the Central Exhibition Hall "Manege"
- Exposición dedicada al aniversario de Ernst Desconocido, inaugurado en la Sala de Exposiciones Central "Manege"
- I Foro Internacional de Moscú "Cultura. Una mirada hacia el futuro". CEH "Manege".
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!