An exhibition of the famous graphic artist A. Bakulevsky has opened in Khanty-Mansiysk Automatic translate
Khanty-Mansiysk. Until March 16, the State Art Museum is waiting for all lovers of graphic art who want to get acquainted with the work of the People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Alexander Sergeyevich Bakulevsky.
The opened exhibition of works by a well-known graphic artist, who created illustrations for seventy books over 50 years of creative work, will present viewers with about a hundred works, including illustrations for world-famous literary works like The Master and Margarita and Manon Lesko.
In addition, museum visitors will be able to see unique portraits represented by the works of Alexander Bakulevsky, combined in the series “Russian Poets”. The exhibition features portraits of Blok and Yesenin, Akhmatova and Tsvetaeva, as well as Boris Pasternak.
The exhibition was attended by representatives of the Khanty-Mansiysk Bank, with the support of which this exhibition was created, students of Ugra State University. Students of the Center for the Arts, created for gifted children of the North, came to get acquainted with the work of the famous schedule.
In their performance, immortal lines of Russian poets sounded, many of which those present know by heart. For many visitors to the exhibition, small graphic works became a real discovery of the world of great art - so highly appreciated by the work of Alexander Bakulevsky audience who saw them for the first time.
Alexander Bakulevsky has a special relationship with Pushkin. His diploma work included illustrations for The Young Lady and the Peasant Woman, and in his future work the artist often turned to the Pushkin theme. In 1999, the artist received an award for his work on Pushkin’s works - the Pushkin Gold Medal. The exhibition presents many of the works dedicated to the great poet of Russia.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater "The Sun" immersed the audience in the world of legends from the novels of Chingiz Aitmatov
- Graffiti exhibition - street art within the walls of the Museum of Nature and Man
- "Time of Kandinsky" - works from the private collection of Irina Stegka in the Ugra Museum
- Exhibition "Road to Victory" opened in honor of the anniversary of the Battle of Stalingrad
- "Spirit of Fire" summed up
- The Khanty-Mansiysk Art Museum will receive visitors after reconstruction much earlier than the scheduled date
- "Russian North" in the Igoshev House - personal exhibition of the Kostroma artist Andrei Zakharov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!