"Time of Kandinsky" - works from the private collection of Irina Stegka in the Ugra Museum Automatic translate
Khanty-Mansiysk. The exhibition project "Kandinsky Time" has begun work in the Ugra Art Museum. A visit to the exhibition will provide an opportunity to get acquainted not only with the works of Vasily Kandinsky, a world-famous painter, but also with the works of his colleagues, German artists who worked in the same era with the great abstractionist.
Kandinsky was well acquainted with some of the German painters, since he had been living in Munich for quite some time. The exposition of the exhibition was 29 works, among which is one of Kandinsky’s most famous works - “Red Spot”. Some of the artist’s works are paintings with fabulous motifs.
The opportunity to see the works of the famous artist among Russian connoisseurs of painting does not appear too often. Most of the works written by Kandinsky are located outside of Russia, in European countries. For the exhibition project, the artist’s work was provided from her private collection by collector Irina Stegka.
Vasily Kandinsky wrote his works in the first half of the 20th century. Each viewer perceives his work, done in an abstract style, in its own way, since there are practically no real images in them. Various lines, forms, lines, figures are formed into images only by the power of imagination.
Visitors to the exhibition were also given the opportunity within the framework of the project to get acquainted with the work of artists of the MOISEIKIN Jewelry House. Its leader Viktor Moiseikin is among the organizers of the exhibition. Visitors will see the sketches prepared for the new KANDINSKIY jewelry collection, dedicated to the great founder of abstract art.
The exhibition will remain in Khanty-Mansiysk until May 5, and then it is planned to be shown in Kaluga, Belgorod and Voronezh.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Center of Arts. Moscow" presented an exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of Vasily Kandinsky
- The Russian Museum presented visitors the exhibition "Vasily Kandinsky and Russia"
- The second part of the project "Great Classics of the XX Century" from the company "Gallery Trade" opened in Syktyvkar
- "Classics of the twentieth century" in the art museum of Irkutsk
- German police opened the case of a multimillion-dollar fake paintings
- Impressionist Triumph at New York Auction
- Erinnerungen von Nina Kandinsky über ihren Ehemann, ihre Zeit und ihr Schicksal
- Concierto en la escalera "Música para Kandinsky"