The ABC of Travels at the Warsaw Plenum Automatic translate
July 2 at 17:00 in the exhibition hall "Varshavka" (Warsaw highway, 75, building 1), the opening of the exhibition program "Alphabet of Travel", prepared in conjunction with the children’s art gallery "Isopark"
The alphabet is the very first textbook and a faithful assistant in life. Our “ABC of Travels” is a picturesque book, the pages of which depict a vivid and memorable image of the world created by young travel artists - students of the Isopark children’s art gallery.
Children joyfully and directly comprehend the world, see it in all its diversity and express their impressions in the paintings. Some participants in the project have not yet managed to visit those cities and countries that they have chosen for their artistic story. They needed to read many books and study the geographical atlas in order to bypass the borders to create their own work. Young artists were helped by their favorite literary and film heroes, eyewitness accounts, and most importantly - rich imagination.
The ABC of Travels is a man-made guide around the world. In it is a dream, an unexpected point of view of the author and a sea of fun information. This is an invitation of the viewer to a big and exciting round-the-world trip in the space of one exhibition hall.
Dates of the exhibition: July 2-27, 2014
Exhibition Hall "Warsaw"
Address: Varshavskaya metro station, Warsaw highway, 75, building one; 8 (499) 613-39-35
Opening hours of the exhibition hall: 11: 00–21: 00 (Mon – Day off)
Official site: www.gvz-varshavka.ru
- Boris Khromov. Exhibition "Talking about Love"
- "Talk about love" - the work of artist Boris Khromov in the hall "Warsaw"
- Exhibition "World of Theater"
- Internationaler Ausstellungswettbewerb der Kinderkreativität "Sun Ball"
- Julian Barnes Reflections on Open-Eyed Painting
- Concurso de dibujos infantiles "ABC del Palacio Konstantinovsky"
- New Art Magazine - Harper’s Bazaar Art
- The Ryazan Puppet Theater successfully hosted the premiere of "Cinderella", created using modern technology
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!