Ufa Gallery "Miras" opened a personal exhibition of Mila Gataullina "Tea with oregano" Automatic translate
UVA. Tea with Oregano - under that name, an exhibition was opened in the Miras Art Gallery on May 14, representing the work of Mila Gataullina, a Moscow artist who does not forget her childhood city - Ufa. For the exposition of her personal exhibition, the artist selected about fifty works made in painting and graphic technique. Among them are works of different genres - landscapes, portraits, everyday sketches and still lifes.
Specially for the opening of the exhibition came the author of the works, Mila Gataullina. In her greeting to the first visitors to the exhibition, the artist said that many of the works presented were seen by residents of Russian cities and abroad. However, for her, the feedback of the residents of her native city is more important.
Even the name of the exhibition comes from childhood - the taste of village tea, evoking a nostalgic feeling, is familiar to everyone. Mila Gataullina wanted to convey her childhood impressions and experiences using painting and graphics. The artist will be pleased if the hearts of visitors to the exhibition respond to her works, because the main theme of the exhibition is the Native House, where the path to art began.
In Ufa, Mila Gataullina studied at an art school, then continued her education in the capital’s lyceum at the Institute. Surikov. The next stage of study was MGAHI, where the artist specialized in easel graphics.
For the years that have passed since completing studies at the Academy in 1998, the artist took part in a substantial number of exhibitions held in different countries. Her creative successes are devoted to publications in the press, the works were included in the collection of the capital’s museum of modern art, acquired by BGHM im. Nesterova.
Miras Gallery is waiting for visitors to the exhibition “Tea with Oregano” until June 16.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- A virtual concert hall has begun work in the Bosphorus Philharmonic
- "Symphonic night" - Ufa concerts in the open air: from interest to need
- Results of the International Competition for Young Violinists in Ufa
- Kinder sollten wissen, dass jemand sie liebt. Warten auf Geigenwettbewerb in Ufa
- El 12 de septiembre en Ufa fue sede del festival anual de música clásica al aire libre.
- Billboards with classics quotes appeared in Ufa
- Festival of Kazakh cinema begins its work in Ufa today
- Personal exhibition of Rinat Zufarovich Harisov