The anniversary of the Hermitage-Vyborg Exhibition Center was celebrated with the Northern Palette exhibition Automatic translate
SELECTION This year, the Hermitage-Vyborg Exhibition Center celebrates its first anniversary. Five years have passed since the opening of the Center, during which the center’s employees presented 9 museum expositions, 65 exhibitions were held to introduce visitors to the work of contemporary artists. The participants of these exhibitions were more than one hundred authors.
The opening of this cultural center has become an important event for the city and the region. The appearance of the exhibition center, which is part of the State Hermitage Museum, provided an opportunity for residents of the city to visit exhibitions of masterpieces of world culture much more often. Its main task is to create exhibitions at which museum valuables stored in the Hermitage funds are presented.
To accommodate the Hermitage-Vyborg exhibition center, a building belonging to historical monuments was provided. This building once housed the Museum of Fine Arts, created by architect Uno Ulberg. The museum complex includes both the Art Hall art gallery and the historic Powder Cellar building, which now houses the permanent exhibition Vyborg Archeology.
In honor of the anniversary, the employees of the Exhibition Center prepared the exhibition “Northern Palette”, representing the work of the Triad Union, which unites Russian artists of Finland. The "Triad" has existed since 1998. About 50 artists are members of this professional community, among whom there are also amateurs who do not have professional education.
The main goal of the Triad Union is the preservation and development in Finland of traditional Russian art of all directions. The exhibition "Northern Palette", which runs until the end of July, is a kind of creative report of the Triad art association.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In Wyborg die 72. Ausstellung des Verbandes der Zeitgenössischen Wanderer
- “Touch of the Wind” - recognize yourself and survive
- The winners of the film festival "Window to Europe"
- The XXIII Festival of Russian Cinema "Window to Europe" will be held in Vyborg
- Club "Vyborg Side" presented paintings and tapestries by Rasso Magometov
- Types of Vyborg from the Museum of South Karelia presented by the Pavlovsk Museum
- Exposición de vidrio artístico de Taisia Fokina en el patio RAJ
- Tatyana Trunova. MIRÉ ALREDEDOR. Pastel al óleo