Artists of the Russian World creative association presented their works at the Kolomenskoye Museum Automatic translate
MOSCOW. "Traditions of the Russian world" - under this name, an exhibition was opened at the Kolomenskoye Museum on May 19, representing the work of artists included in the Russian World creative association. Its participants were artists, whose work of art critics attributed to Russian painting of the classical direction. Their work continues the traditions of Russian realists in a modern context.
The masters representing the Russian World Association consider their main task to be creating an image of Russian nature, preserving in their works the appearance of Russian cities and people living in the vastness of Russia. Participants of the exhibition, answering the questions of the journalists present at the opening of the exhibition, emphasized their belief that classical painting is much closer and more understandable to the general public than contemporary avant-garde art.
About this artist Nikolay Anokhin , founder of the Russkiy Mir association, recalled a recent exhibition by Valentin Serov. It was obvious that most of its visitors lingered in the halls, where canvases of classics of Russian painting were placed, and the halls of the “avant-garde” remained empty.
The exposition of the exhibition, which includes about sixty works by artists of the Russian World association, is located in the halls located in the Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich. This wooden palace has been recreated recently. During the exhibition, open until July 17, the walls of its halls will be decorated with works by contemporary realist artists.
This exhibition presents the works of five realist artists. Each of them received the profession of a painter at the Surikov Institute, and then continued to improve his talent in the workshops of the Russian Academy of Arts. A catalog album has been released for the opening of the exhibition.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In Kolomenskoye presented the work of the creative association "Steam Locomotive"
- Walks along Kolomenskoye
- Shrovetide in the museum-reserve "Kolomenskoye" and the estate "Izmailovo"
- Exposición de arte "Tradición del mundo ruso" en Kolomenskoye
- The Tver Regional Art Gallery presented the exhibition "Valentin Serov and Domotkanovo"
- Creativity of Russian impressionists at an exhibition in Yaroslavl
- An exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the painter V. A. Serov is open at the Russian Museum
- "The magic of ancient drawing" - an exhibition of works from the collection of the Tambov gallery after restoration
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!