Vologda artist Yuri Voronov celebrated his anniversary with an exhibition in the regional art gallery Automatic translate
VOGDA. On October 21, the Regional Art Gallery presented an exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of Yuri Voronov, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation. For the exhibition dedicated to the sixtieth anniversary of the painter and graphic artist, a hundred works created by Yuri Voronov at different times have been collected in the exhibition hall.
Some of these works are constantly in the fund of the art gallery, some in the collection of the Red Bridge Gallery, and the rest was provided by the artist himself from his collection. For the first time, Yuri Voronov presented to the public a polyphy “Philosophical, consisting of five parts. Recent works feature works by the artist in earlier periods of his career.
Yuri Voronov began to study the artist’s skills in Yaroslavl, graduating from an art school in the ancient city. The next stage of study was the Metropolitan Institute. Surikov, where he specialized in graphics. As a diploma, the young artist presented colored linocuts. It was a poetic series called “Lyric by Nikolai Rubtsov.
This was followed by a series of illustrations made to the books of Vadim Dementiev, Vasily Belov. Yuri Voronov illustrated collections of poetry by Anna Akhmatova and Alexander Romanov. In the early 80s, the artist performed graphic portraits of many famous people, among whom were famous writers, popular artists.
The first large-scale painting composition was written by the artist in 1988. Over the next period, he created several hundred works in various techniques and genres. Yuri Voronov created a substantial number of picturesque landscapes, portraits, graphic drawings. His work is marked by the election in 2009 as a corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Arts.
The exhibition of Yuri Voronov awaits guests until November 20th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Kaliningrad artist Natalia Voronova presented the Summer exhibition at the City Art Museum
- Lyusya Voronova. Garden of Eden
- Exposición dedicada al 65 aniversario de la artista Lucy Voronova de la colección de Alexander Voronin (Moscú)
- El trabajo único de Lyudmila Voronova en una exposición en Riazán
- El artista Stanislav Voronov trajo a Cheboksary "impresiones francesas"
- "Visión ingenua del mundo" por artistas contemporáneos en la Escuela de Teatro Teatro de Arte Dramático
- "Gespräch über das Bild"
- Vatican plans to restrict access to the Sistine Chapel