An exhibition of the chief architect of Moscow, Sergey Kuznetsov, "Personal Contact. Architectural Graphics", has been opened at MAMM Automatic translate
MOSCOW. “Personal contact. Architectural Graphics ”- this is what Sergey Kuznetsov, the chief architect of the capital, called his personal exhibition. The exhibition, for which the author selected 120 drawings created using different techniques, is located in the halls of the "Multimedia Art Museum".
Outlines, sketches and watercolors, on which you can see the unique style characteristic of European and Asian capitals, small streets located in the Moscow center. Each of these metropolitan corners is recognizable, since the artist was able to find a special uniqueness in each of them. Sergey Kuznetsov noted that when choosing works for the exhibition, he did not give preference to the technique of drawings, or their subject.
The idea of the opening exhibition came up with the author with the aim of presenting the audience with impressions of various cities from the point of view of a professional architect. It is important for a professional to observe memorable urban sites that impress with their uniqueness.
For this reason, it is difficult to determine the theme of the exhibition - in the drawings located in the exhibition hall, the modern building of the Helikon Opera and the Historical Museum, adorning the capital for several centuries, are adjacent. Next to the sketches in which the artist depicted the stages of landscaping, which took place on the embankment of Kazan, the impressions made by the author of the Rouen Cathedral in Venice.
All the drawings included in the exhibition were created by Sergei Kuznetsov in the last decade. By the dates indicated in the figures, you can notice how the artist’s style changed. If most of the drawings written more than five years ago are pencil sketches of clearly defined forms, then later Kuznetsov prefers to paint watercolors.
The exhibition is waiting for visitors on September 10th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition "Russia at the Olympics" in the Multimedia Art Museum
- The great art of small photographs in the Moscow Multimedia Art Museum
- Igor Dryomin: Noche en el museo en MAMM
- EUGENE OF MINDS. NEUE ANKÜNFTE IN DER MAMM-SAMMLUNG
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibitions "Tours. Ludwig Museum - at MAMM"
- Residents of Vladimir showed the play "Young Guard" on Theater Square
- In the last premiere of the season, Vladimir theater-goers learned about the "Secret of the Moore Clan"
- At the anniversary exhibition of the Saratov painter Viktor Chudin presented the early sketches of the artist
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!