Visitors in a kimono can get to the museum without waiting in line Automatic translate
Those wishing to visit the exhibition "Masterpieces of painting and engraving of the Edo era" can get to Pushkinsky without waiting in line: for this you need to come to the museum in a kimono. Visitors in traditional Japanese clothing will be allowed through the front door. Tickets for the exhibition can be purchased online or at the box office of the museum.
The exhibition "Masterpieces of painting and engraving of the Edo era" is one of the central events of the cross Year of Russia and Japan. The exhibition presents 135 works by leading masters of Japanese painting and engraving from various traditional schools. Many of them have become iconic in the history of Japanese art and rarely leave the country. For the first time, the Russian public will see such a large-scale exhibition representing the entire palette of artistic movements of one of the most interesting periods in the history of Japanese art.
Dates of the exhibition:
first rotation - from September 4 to September 30, 2018,
> second rotation - from October 3 to October 28, 2018
Venue: Main Building, White Hall, Colonnade, Halls 19, 20
- Shodiev Patokh Kayumovich: the main museums in Japan - Ichiku Kubota Museum
- Conferencia demostrativa "Kimono era del cambio"
- Ausstellung japanischer traditioneller Puppen im Ichimatsu-Stil "TOMO Puppet Studio"
- The Gallery of Classic Photography will show antique kimonos
- Kimonos modernos en el mundo de la moda.
- Oportunidades de publicidad