Opening of the virtual tour of the N. Roerich Public Museum automatic translate
On the Day of Nikolai Konstantinovich Memorial, International Center-Museum named after N.K. Roerich presented the first stage of the Virtual Museum to the attention of admirers of the Roerichs: a virtual tour of the museum exhibition that existed before the eviction of the International Center of the Roerichs from the Lopukhins estate and the removal of paintings in 2017
“Next 2019, we will celebrate 145 years since the birth of the great artist. The International Center of the Roerichs (ICR) is preparing to celebrate this date with the creation of the Virtual Public Museum named after N.K. Roerich. The museum will remain faithful to the tradition of openness and accessibility: the Roerichs’ heritage will be presented in all its richness and diversity.
The purpose of creating a virtual museum is not only to keep in mind the public museum with its beautiful exposition, but also to express confidence that one day the public museum named after N.K. Roerich will be revived again to life, in order to open his doors to all who wish to join the wonderful world of the Roerichs - our outstanding compatriots who worked for Russia and believed in its great future. ", - reported in the Center of the Roerichs.
N.K. Roerich completed his earthly journey on December 13, 1947 in India, in the Kulu valley. “Many, many things can be said about this true Ascetic on the field of Great Culture,” wrote Elena Roerich about Nikolai Konstantinovich in 1949. - I can say with confidence that so much and so beautifully did not write about anyone during their lifetime, as about our beloved and Bright Driver. But still the diversity of his creativity and the beauty of the whole inner being remain inexhaustible. ”
- Exhibition of paintings by Lyubov Talimonova "Through times and spaces"
- "Mayakovsky., Tragedy" - la première de la représentation au "Centre Gogol"
- Online Museum Gallerix - für Menschen, die nicht zur Kunst gehören
- Hermano de los problemas de la canción. Apertura del Centro Yesenin en Moscú
- Exposición ’Sergei Gonkov. Libros y gráficos de caballete "
- El festival de teatro ’Sakhalin ramp -2017’ se inauguró en Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
- Museo del trolebús y música clásica en las estaciones de tren
- Cultural and educational free lecture program "Academician N.K. Roerich - artist, scientist, thinker"