SIBUR invites you to the 5th Ural Industrial Biennale of Contemporary Art Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. With the support of SIBUR, from September 12 to December 1, the 5th Ural Industrial Biennale will be held in the cities of the Urals region, including Tyumen, Tobolsk and Yekaterinburg. This year, the Biennale team, discussing the results of production and art processes, chose the theme "Immortality".
The Ural Industrial Biennale is a unique case in Russia, which allows you to experience the interaction of business and culture. Each time, the project team tries to comprehend the industrial nature and the impact of this phenomenon on human life. Thinking about the results of production and art processes, about what remains after us and whether it remains at all, the Biennale team chose Immortality as the theme for this year.
The main project of the biennale will be held in Yekaterinburg, where for the first time the existing Ural Optical and Mechanical Plant will be one of the venues. In addition, the building of the first city cinema “Coliseum” will become an important venue. In addition to the exhibition, a scientific symposium, lectures, film screenings, reading and a children’s program will be held here.
The general partner of the SIBUR Biennale invites you to visit this year’s special project - the exhibition “Everything Is Not What It Seems” in Tyumen. From September 17 to November 17, the 4th floor of the museum complex. I. Ya. Slovtsova will turn into an art laboratory for the study of modern mythologies. More than 30 artists from different parts of our country will tell about the fabulous worlds of childhood, rethink Soviet carpets, visualize Bashkir mythology and revitalize the lost tradition of the “dye craft” of the Urals. The official opening of the exhibition will take place on September 17 at 19:00.
“The development of the cultural environment in the regions where the company operates is an important area of the SIBUR Formula for Good Deeds social investment program,” said Stanislav Kasparov, director of business support in the regions of SIBUR’s presence. - Culture inspires new discoveries, unites people, forms a comfortable urban environment in which you want to live and work. The Ural Biennale is one of the most striking cultural projects that resonates strongly with modernity, and we are certainly glad to cooperate with it. We invite you to visit incredibly emotional exhibitions in Tyumen and Tobolsk. I’m sure that no one can remain indifferent! ”
In October, with the support of SIBUR, as part of the Formula of Good Deeds social investment program, the art residency program for the Biennale in Tobolsk is also launched in the #ARTLAB space. Here the exhibition will be devoted to the Ural-Siberian painting - from the origins in icon painting to interpretations in contemporary art. For an unprepared viewer, it will become a kind of encyclopedia of this phenomenon. The full program of events in all cities of the 5th Ural Industrial Biennale can be seen at official website
- Das Moskauer Museum für Gestaltung mit Unterstützung von SIBUR im Rahmen des Wohltätigkeitsprogramms "Formula of Good Deeds" lädt Sie ein, am Wettbewerb teilzunehmen und an der Ausstellung für Industriedesign teilzunehmen. Bewerbung bis 26. Oktober
- Ausstellung "Geschichte des russischen Designs 1917–2017"
- Vortrag des Architekturhistorikers Nikolai Vasiliev "Der Einfluss der Architektur auf das Design in der UdSSR"
- Ausstellung "Geschichte des russischen Designs 1917-2017"
- Nischni Nowgorod übertrug auf die Ausstellung "Geschichte des russischen Designs 1917-2017" sowjetische Zeitschriften der 80er Jahre
- Gala concert of the V International Edison Denisov Competition for Young Composers
- Alfred Schnittke. Cinema and reality
- Die Musik der Zeit. Unbekannte Meisterwerke. Formen in der Luft