Semifinalists of the poetry contest "Criteria of Freedom" announced Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. On the official website of the First poetry contest "Criteria of Freedom" named after Joseph Brodsky published a long list with the names of applicants for victory.
115 people will take part in the semi-final, in total 1169 works of young authors were accepted for the competition. The names of the winners will be announced on November 5, and on November 30, the Anna Akhmatova Museum on Fontanny will host the award ceremony for the finalists.
Works that can win the nominations “Big Poem”, “Elegy”, “Freedom - the Fifth Time of the Year” and “Poetic Cycle” will be published in well-known Russian literary publications. Also, Dmitry Shagin, a member of the Mitki art group, will manually create a limited series of “Artist’s Books”, which is an author’s anthology with works by finalists. The participants will be evaluated by a jury composed of literary critics Valentina Polukhina, Andrei Aryev, Ilya Kukulin and Natalya Ivanova, historian Yakov Gordin, poets Boris Khersonsky, Alexander Kushner and Andrei Rodionov.
Recall that the First Poetry Contest “Criteria of Freedom” was created in St. Petersburg in early 2014 by the regional public foundation for creating the Joseph Brodsky Literary Museum. The event is supported by the Committee on Culture of St. Petersburg. The aim of the competition is to support young talented Russian poets, to promote the achievements and traditions of Russian and St. Petersburg culture, as well as to preserve the creative heritage of Joseph Brodsky.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Author’s cinema from Russia at the Tallinn Film Festival
- Premio Andrei Bely: por innovación y lealtad a las tradiciones de samizdat
- Acquaintance with Pushkin without the usual cliches and myths
- To victories with the "Star". The best authors of the oldest literary magazine named
- Ochenta años de servicio. Jacob Gordin en busca de la verdad histórica
- En San Petersburgo, lanzó el concurso de poesía "Criterios de libertad"