Acquaintance with Pushkin without the usual cliches and myths Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The Anna Akhmatova Museum hosted the presentation of a new book by the editor-in-chief of the Zvezda magazine, Yakov Gordin, “Pushkin’s death” with the participation of the author.
The Pushkin theme in the work of the writer and historian Yakov Arkadyevich Gordin arose by chance. Father - Arkady Moiseevich Gordin - Pushkin writer, was engaged in the post-war restoration of Mikhailovsky as deputy director for science, was an associate of Semyon Geychenko. In 1949, falling into the millstones of a company combating cosmopolitanism, he lost his post. During the thaw, he worked as a deputy of the Pushkin Museum. Mom - Marianna Basina - the author of essays about Dostoevsky, Gogol, the artistic and documentary tetralogy about Pushkin’s life. Her books, beautifully written, generously illustrated, are still in demand and loved by the reading public.
The work presented at the Akhmatova Museum is part of the two-volume “Pushkin. Brodsky. Empire and fate. " For the first time it was published under the name "Years of Struggle" 42 years ago on the pages of the magazine "Star". Repeated publication is a chance for a new generation to learn more about Pushkin’s last tragic five-year anniversary, his brutal persecution, the true scale and depth of his personality. The duel interrupted the life of not only the great poet, but also the philosopher, sage, seer, dissident. In the book of Gordin there is no place for the usual cliche, the dotted presence of some important, as it seemed earlier, characters. The main thing in it is Pushkin, and not the myths created about him.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- To victories with the "Star". The best authors of the oldest literary magazine named
- Ochenta años de servicio. Jacob Gordin en busca de la verdad histórica
- Se anuncian semifinalistas del concurso de poesía "Criterios de libertad"
- The new season of Boldino Autumn is a source of joy and inspiration for new generations
- Festival "Pushkin in Britain" ended with the victory of Galina Lazareva from Australia
- December Nights and André Malraux Metaphorical Museum
- At the opening of the Three exhibition, presented in Pushkino, everyone received a portrait from its participants
- Chekhov Book Festival Ended
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!