The new novel by Joan Rowling will soon be released in Russian Automatic translate
The press release for the second "adult" Silkworm novel by writer Joan Rowling, published under the pseudonym of Robert Galbraith, says that Alien Publishing House will release a book in Russian on November 19.
Like Rowling’s previous work, Call of the Cuckoo, the novel Silkworm will be released by Elena Petrova. This book tells the story of an honest detective and veteran of the Afghan war, Cormoran Strike and his young assistant Robin Ellacot.
The genre of the book is detective: the famous writer Owen Quine suddenly disappears and his wife turns to detective Strike for help. A frightened woman, in the hope that her husband, as it was more than once, just left for a couple of days, asks the detective to find him and return him home. However, during the investigation, some details are revealed that indicate that it will not be so easy to find Quine.
Recall that behind the pseudonym of Robert Galbraith, who published his first book in 2013, entitled “Call of the Cuckoo,” Joan Rowling is hiding. Then the novel became a bestseller only after the "exposure" of the novice writer. Rowling previously reported that her plans include a series of books in which Cormoran Strike will be the main character.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- 5 de febrero en el Reino Unido anunció la noche de Harry Potter
- Una lista de los libros más influyentes de nuestro tiempo.
- El autor de "Harry Potter" publicó una nueva historia
- Joan Rowling is preparing to release a new detective
- Das große Buch entschied, den Beitrag von Joan Rowling zur Literatur zu würdigen. Wird sie nach Russland kommen?
- “Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets” by J. K. Rowling
- “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” by J. K. Rowling
- “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” by J. K. Rowling
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!