Salon of Russian books in the capital of France Automatic translate
PARIS. The salon of the Russian book, focused on contemporary Russian literature and designed to familiarize itself with the many works of famous contemporary authors, will be held in Paris from November 7 to 9, 2014.
The event will be held at the L’Espace des Blancs-Manteaux exhibition center. The goal of the organization of the Russian Book Salon in France is to present the books of Russian and French authors inspired by Russian flavor to the public. “Russian Literature - Modernity” - meetings will be held under this motto. About fifty writers were invited to the opening of the event; aphthograph sessions and round tables will be held with them. In addition to fiction, the Salon will present biographical and historical works, books on cooking and art.
The event will also include poetry readings with Vasya Oblomov, presentation of the new book by Vyacheslav Polunin “The Alchemy of Snowfall”, an exhibition and screening of the documentary film “Gogol in Paris”, which tells about the life span of the writer, which he spent in the French capital. The organizers will not forget about the round dates: the 700th anniversary of the birth of Sergius of Radonezh and the 200th anniversary of the birth of Lermontov. Thanks to such an event, each guest will be able to get acquainted with the variety of modern Russian literature and, of course, remember the classics.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Con el apoyo de SIBUR, Sergey Polunin presentará el programa de ballets de un acto "SACRÉ" en Tyumen y Tobolsk
- The writer Lidi Salver became the winner of the Goncourt Prize
- Renodo Literary Prize received by French screenwriter and writer David Fonkinos
- Missing portrait of Henry III from the Louvre discovered at auction in Paris
- The manuscript of the novel by Jules Verne was first published in France
- Louvre canceled Jeff Koons exhibition due to lack of money
- Artprice.com: A Billion Dollars Per Picture? Quite possible!
- The luxury of Yudashkin’s masterpieces created in collaboration with the Kaliningrad Amber Factory
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?