"December evenings" - a tradition that does not interrupt Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The December Nights opened. The program Gutman, Bashmet and Debarg
The concept of “December Evenings”, which came to Irina Antonova’s head and was voiced by her during the tours of Richter and Bashmet in France, was met at first without much enthusiasm. But the idea of combining music, painting and literature in one program turned out to be completely in tune with his many-sided nature. About how talented artist Svyatoslav Teofilovich was, not everyone knows. However, this side of life was very significant for him. Analogies with Čiurlionis, a graduate of an art school and two conservatories, who wrote dozens of paintings and musical works, are relevant. Richter, whose 100th anniversary is celebrated this year, was the main driving force of the festival, its talented organizer, screenwriter, main star and inspired soul. After his departure, “December Evenings” did not turn into a memorial monument to the founding father. It is a living, powerful and developing organism with a huge future.
The current cast is traditionally stellar. Invariable remains the participation of Bashmet, who, for good reason, missed only the very first festival. Together with him at the opening, the daughter of Ksenia performed the music of Britten, Schoenberg and Stravinsky. Each of the sections of the program is an event. But among them there are unconditional must see. Bach performed by Richter’s long-time comrade-in-arms - Natalia Gutman, Brodsky and Pasternak’s poetry as interpreted by Alla Demidova, Giardino Armonico Chamber Orchestra and this season’s favorite Luc Lucas. Everyone who visited the festival at least once, no longer wonders how to fill out their December nights. The address has long been known.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Noches de noviembre en memoria del gran músico. La hora de la reunión no se puede cambiar.
- The Metropolitan Theater of Satire celebrated its anniversary with the performance "Sad but Funny"
- A virtual concert hall has begun work in the Bosphorus Philharmonic
- Festival de Rostropovich en Orenburg: el regreso de los antepasados a su tierra natal
- Yuri Bashmet and Eugene Onegin. Venue - Mariinka-2.
- Das Bashmet Festival in Jaroslawl lädt Sie zu einer musikalischen Reise nach Europa ein
- Triunfo de la competencia Tchaikovsky Debarg y su victorioso cuarto lugar
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!