In the Volgograd Regional Philharmonic revealed the secrets of Neuschwanstein Castle Automatic translate
VOLGOGRAD. At the March concert of subscription number 9, the favorite music of the King of Bavaria, Ludwig II, the creator of the fairytale Neuschwanstein castle, sounded.
Subscription No. 9 for children and youth is dedicated to the monarchs and their bandmasters. Each concert is a story about kings, personalities of powerful, ambiguous, talented, and great composers who lived at the same time as them. Music becomes not just a frame of an amazing story, but that main expressive means to make the image of the era more convex and bright. Is it about the Prussian King Frederick II, the great reformer, commander, philosopher, talented composer, author of still performed works, patron of the arts. One of the musicians close to the court was Johann Sebastian Bach. The heroine of another concert was Empress Maria Theresa of Habsburg. The charming, intelligent, active Archduke of Austria, the Queen of Hungary and Bohemia, did a lot for the prosperity of her country, including in the field of culture. The music of Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven became an excellent illustration of the story of the talented monarch.
The concert on March 20 was dedicated to the King of Bavaria, Ludwig II, whose love of music and beauty turned out to be the cause of his mysterious death. Wagner’s opera “Lohengrin,” heard at age 16, provoked a catharsis in a romantic young man, affecting his entire future life. Huge amounts of money were spent on the development of music and the construction of castles of unique beauty. He paid for it, was declared crazy and killed. According to other versions - committed suicide. Neuschwanstein Castle - “The New Swan Cliff” - a place of pilgrimage for thousands of tourists who dream of seeing an architectural monument of rare beauty and hearing the amazing story of the mysterious king. The concert featured works by Wagner, Aubert and Tchaikovsky.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- El museo alemán está buscando patrocinadores para comprar pinturas de Ernst Kirchner
- Moscow Art Theater Chekhov brought to Yekaterinburg a great comedy - performance "Divas"
- La película de Olga Michi y Vadim Vitovtsev en defensa de la tribu africana ganó el festival en Alemania
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibitions "Tours. Ludwig Museum - at MAMM"
- The Russian Museum presented an updated permanent exhibition of the collection from the collection of Ludwig
- Interesting facts about castles according to Travel blog Elena Volkova
- Watercolors of Adolf Hitler sold at auction in Germany
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!