In the Omsk Theater "Gallery", the characters of Gogol’s play "Marriage" were sung in Spanish Automatic translate
OMSK. Actors of the Omsk Theater "Gallery" in the evening of March 15 presented the audience with an unusual version of the famous play by Gogol. In the premiere performance, the play “Marriage”, chosen for its directorial work by theater actor Kirill Vitko, changed its name. The playbill of the theater invited the audience to the play “Dreams of Podkolesin” - after the name of one of the main characters of the comedy play. The creator of the performance was also indicated on the poster - “Psychological vaudeville”.
This time, at their premiere, spectators were invited to the hall of the Omsk House of Actors. Unfortunately, the troupe of the theater has not had its own stage for several years, so fans of the theater are forced to hiccup around the city a place where their favorite actors will once again work on stage.
Despite all the problems, the audience got the opportunity to see the wonderful work of the young director and his acting team on stage. Cyril Vitko made full use of his definition of the genre of the play and transferred its action to Spain. The heroes of the play, pronouncing the famous Gogol phrases, danced in between, sang in Spanish. At times Gogol’s text was supplemented by words from Chekhov’s "Uncle Vanya."
There was a complete mixture of styles on the stage, but it was incredibly funny, and the performance was somewhat reminiscent of the films staged by the director Kusturica - paradoxical situations, seasoned with jokes with clearly sounding subtext. Actors sang great, danced. For Artyom Savinov, who played the role of Kochkarev, the performance became an opportunity to show everything that he can do on stage. The actor brilliantly used this opportunity, turning the performance into his real benefit.
The premiere performance will be a worthy decoration of the repertoire of the Galerka Theater
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Das Omsker Theater "Galerie" zeigte eine Uraufführung nach einem Stück von V. Sollogub
- In "Gogol Center" the premiere of the play with the plot of the famous movie
- Kirill Serebryannikov held a creative meeting at the Volkov Theater
- The premiere of the play "Medea" took place in the "Gogol Center"
- The program "Season of Stanislavsky" involved leading masters of the scene
- The premiere of the play "Marina" based on the play by Lyuba Strizhak in the "Gogol Center"
- The creative association "Gogol Center" summed up the results of the first year of work
- Gogol Center opens a new theater season for only two months
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!