The play "Karamazov" still showed the audience on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov hosted premiere screenings of a new performance staged by Konstantin Bogomolov. Viewers could get acquainted with the production of "Karamazov", a performance that had overgrown with an incredible amount of rumors even before the premiere. The performance did not receive the status of the premiere, and its fate is still unclear.
Journalists were not invited to the shows, however, professional critics were among the first viewers, so the first responses in the press have already appeared. When announcing the cancellation of the show, which was supposed to take place a few days earlier, Bogomolov on his page in social networks wrote that he was leaving the theater, since he did not consider it possible to make the performance the amendments required by the leadership.
What was required to change in the performance was not said in the recordings, so the most incredible rumors began to roam. After the run, the situation with the cancellation of the initial date of the pre-premiere show became no less mysterious, since the audience could not mark the scenes for the sake of which a censored rework of the performance would be required.
Spectators already familiar with the works of Konstantin Bogomolov were ready that the performance would be different from the famous novel by Dostoevsky. However, all the main scenes of the novel were preserved by Bogomolov in the play, and he took the writer’s text carefully.
Of course, the realities of modern life were not complete. The hometown of Karamazov appeared before the audience in many provincial cities, and some of the scenes from the play were like footage from the news presented by central television channels. And the director didn’t spare the television either, presenting a local TV channel called “Livestock TV”. The hall on the run was completely full, and the audience expressed their attitude to the performance with a five-minute standing ovation.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Bogomolov’s new work - Boris Godunov will open the season in Lenkom
- Konstantin Bogomolov presented in "Lenkom" his new directorial work - the play "Prince"
- The Theater Critics Association (ATC) has summed up the results of 2016. Man of the Year - Konstantin Raikin, performance of the year - "Prince" by Konstantin Bogomolov
- Exposición de la Mantis Religiosa Irina "Viviendo la Vida"
- Exposición "Reflexiones" de Irina Bogomolova en la galería "Sobre Kashirka"
- The play "Ideal Husband" staged by Bogomolov surprised the audience
- The performances of the Russian theater from Alma-Ata were highly appreciated by the Moscow audience
- Tours of the Czech National Theater on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!