The performance, which opened the fifth ON.TEATR festival, was "North" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. On the 26th of November, on the New Stage of the Alexandrinsky Theater, with the performance “Sever” staged by the director Semyon Serzin, the ON.TEATR festival of young directors began working.
The event was organized at the initiative of the theater laboratory ON.TEATR, has the status of an international festival, and is being held in St. Petersburg for the fifth time. The reason for the creation of this theater forum was the need to assist young directors and playwrights in the development of their work.
Within the framework of the festival, screenings of performances staged by young St. Petersburg directors on the stages of the repertoire theaters of Russian cities will be held. In addition to performances that have already received public recognition in various cities of the country, everyone will be able to see how new performances are born on the stage.
Graduates of the Academy of Theater Arts of St. Petersburg will show sketches of future performances prepared jointly by novice directors (course by A. A. Praudin) and playwrights (course by N. S. Skorohod).
After showing the sketches, a discussion of the works will take place, in which not only the expert council, the young creators of the performances, but also all interested spectators will participate. The expert council consists of leading theatrical figures of the country.
The play "North", shown first in the festival program, staged by Semyon Serzin in Yaroslavl, on the stage of the theater. F. Volkova. It was based on the highly social drama written by Vyacheslav Durenkov, one of the leading playwrights of our time. Events taking place in the depressed world of the northern town - the story is not for the faint of heart. The reality of the events taking place on stage is combined with the world of fantasies, in which the main character hides, fleeing from cruelty.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- El Teatro Juvenil de Ekaterimburgo presentó la presentación principal "Lonely West" basada en la obra de Martin McDonagh
- In Yekaterinburg, the premiere of a performance dedicated to A. Bashlachev
- La obra de Michel Fermo "Doors Slam" convirtió a Semyon Serzin en "Dreamers"
- Does an independent theater have a chance?
- VI Festival-Laboratorio del Joven Director ON.TEATR
- Tours of ON.TEATR Laboratory in Moscow
- "Court costume of the mid-19th - early 20th centuries from the collection of the State Hermitage"
- Exhibition of Alexander Skorokhod "Bizarre World of Symbols"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!