Premiere of the solo performance "Hamlet. Collage" at the Theater of Nations Automatic translate
MOSCOW. This year, many theaters in the capital turned to Shakespeare. It is not surprising, because preparations are underway for the celebration of the anniversary of the famous playwright. In the Moscow theater space, with a difference of just a few days, two performances appeared, where the main character is Prince Danish Hamlet.
First, viewers saw an almost classic version of the play on the stage of the theater. Ermolova, and then the premiere of the play “Hamlet. Collage ”at the Theater of Nations, which became the highlight of the outgoing year. There are enough reasons for such an incredible success of the premiere. From the collaboration of such a famous director as Robber Lepage, with the talented actor and director Yevgeny Mironov, theater-goers expected surprises, and they appeared.
So many modern technologies are used in theatrical action that it began to look like a real miracle. So you should watch the performance in order to see how modern high technology can create the incredible on stage. However, the most important thing on stage is the magnificent acting work of Yevgeny Mironov.
The word "collage" in the name of the play did not appear by chance. This is a one-man show consisting of excerpts, soliloquies, clip-art. Twelve roles performed by one actor, instantly transforming into each of the characters. Without the use of high technology, the creation of a cubic space, which became the place where all the events of the performance take place, would be impossible.
It changes in a split second, it becomes either the front hall, the hospital ward, or the terrible pool in which the maddened Ophelia drowns. However, the most modern technologies remain only beautiful pictures, unless Evgeni Mironov’s amazing acting talent is attached to them.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Provincial Russian landscapes at the personal exhibition of V. S. Mironov
- Ingeborga Dapkunaite in the play "Jeanne" on the stage of the Theater of Nations
- Theater of Nations began touring in St. Petersburg with the performance "Hamlet. Collage"
- One of the main prizes of the IDFA festival was won by a Russian film
- The press service of the Theater of Nations shared plans for the new theater season
- A new project of the Theater of Nations is being held in Mirny - "Theater of Nations FEST …"
- Denis Bokuradze, head of the Novokuybyshevsky Theater "Gran", was invited to the theater of nations to stage the play
- Zhenya Mironov. Construyendo metáforas 6+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!