In the project "First in Russian" at the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov presented the Finnish play Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov continues to work on an experimental creative project - "For the first time in Russian." The project acquaints Russian viewers with the modern drama of various countries. As part of the project, foreign directors are invited to the theater, representing the Russian public the work of playwrights of their country.
The main condition for the project participants is a mandatory translation of the play into Russian. Therefore, the project was given such a name. Two pilot programs have already passed, in which sketches of performances staged based on plays by French and German authors were presented. The result was the appearance in the Moscow Art Theater repertoire of new performances staged by foreign directors.
Thanks to this project, plays by contemporary playwrights have appeared on the playbill of the theater.
Initially, the directors present only a sketch of the performance, and the organizers, according to the reaction of the audience, decide its fate. Work on your favorite sketches continues until the real premiere.
The third country participating in the project was Finland. Theater critics claim that the theaters of this country can now be considered one of the most powerful European theaters. Their number is impressive - in a country with about 5.5 million inhabitants, 56 state theaters are successfully operating. Most of the performances in their repertoire are works by contemporary playwrights on social subjects.
The sketch of one of these plays was presented last weekend on the New Stage of the Moscow Art Theater by the Finnish director David Giovanzan. The title of the play is funny and intriguing - “In the grandmother’s boot….”, and then suddenly “… a foxtrot played”. It discusses the eternal problem of parent-child relationships with typical Finnish humor. Judging by the reaction of the audience, soon everyone will be able to see it.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The play "Karamazov" still showed the audience on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- The performances of the Russian theater from Alma-Ata were highly appreciated by the Moscow audience
- Tours of the Czech National Theater on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- The play "Ideal Husband" staged by Bogomolov surprised the audience
- At the Volkov Festival now you can see ballet and opera performances
- Die junge Dramatikerin Sasha Denisova präsentierte im Moskauer Kunsttheater. Tschechows neues Stück "Job" in eigener Produktion
- Mostrando un boceto de la obra "Entonces …" Teatro de Arte de Moscú. Chéjov completó el laboratorio del director "Teatro alemán. Por primera vez en ruso"
- Moscow Art Theater Chekhov brought to Yekaterinburg a great comedy - performance "Divas"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!