At the festival "Territory" viewers saw world and Russian premieres Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On October 14, the Territory Festival School will be held in the capital, which opened on October 1 on the main stage of the Theater of Nations with the ballet “iTMOi” staged by British choreographer Akram Khan. This ballet, first shown in Russia, is dedicated to Igor Stravinsky.
Music for ballet was created by modern composers, and Akram Khan uses the cultural traditions of several peoples in costumes and choreography, expressed both in the classical dances of India and Spain, and in the modern rhythms of Japan.
The extensive program of the festival, which will show twenty performances representing various genres of contemporary theater art, will allow each of the theatergoers to get acquainted with the most interesting productions for him. Among the participants of the festival are directors, actors and choreographers from different countries.
For two nights in a row, on October 2-3, at the Theater of Nations, the World Premiere was presented at the Small Stage - a unique work by the Estonian choreographer Marta Kangro, combining modern dance, rock music and documentary theater in a single stage space. The performance "Anomaly" became a joint project of the Theater of Nations, the company from Kostroma "Dialogue Dance" and the festival-school "Territory".
Within the framework of the festival, special projects are foreseen. One of them was of particular interest to the public. The play “The Touchable” was created by the Theater of Nations together with the Foundation for the Support of Deaf-Deaf People. Deafblind artists take part in it, whose work interested the documentary film studio Ostrov. Famous documentary filmmaker Sergei Miroshnichenko will make a film about this unique project.
During the festival, one hundred students from different countries will take part in the educational program. Master classes will be held by the best masters of the world.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Talk show "Watching … Discussing" will no longer be aired on the channel "Culture"
- The 25th anniversary open festival of documentary films "Russia" has summed up
- Charla pública con el coreógrafo jefe del Teatro Académico de Ópera y Ballet de Perm, llamado así por PI Tchaikovsky Alexei Miroshnichenko
- "Anthropology. Reflections in space"
- Auszeichnungen für die besten Filmdebüts in der russischen Ölhauptstadt
- "Big Tours" delight Kemerovo theater-goers all November
- Hab keine Angst vor Nöten. Zum Jubiläum von Kenji Miyazawa
- Igor Dryomin: "15 years of Stepnaya Nirvana"