St. Petersburg "Music Hall" showed the audience the premiere of the play "Funny Guys-2" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. A new musical performance has appeared in the repertoire of the St. Petersburg Music Hall Theater. On Friday, December 5th, the audience was presented with the premiere of the musical production “Jolly Fellows-2”, created based on the super-popular comedy that conquered moviegoers in the thirties of the last century.
In the same years, the theater hosted the equally popular play “Music Store”, which was based on a play written by Nikolai Erdman. The music for this production was created by Isaac Dunaevsky. In the new work of the theater, the directors used storylines from the movie and the play, which had been popular with the audience many years ago.
In the new play, staged by director Viktor Vysotsky, the main roles were performers invited from the theater of musical comedy (housekeeper Anyuta - Valentina Mikhailova) and the theater "Helikon Opera (shepherd Kostya - Mikhail Nikanorov). Both performers are great vocalists. Their professionalism is appreciated by the awards received at international competitions.
Fabio Mastrangelo, artistic director of the Music Hall Theater, participated in the work on the musical component of the play. In addition to the well-known melodies that sounded in the old play and from the movie screen, now classical works written by Bizet and Verdi can also be heard from the stage. They are also performed in jazz processing.
The creators of the play did a great job and on its design. Artist Julia Goltsova used video projections and computer graphics. The choreographic component of the production with the help of choreographer Anton Dorofeev has become much more modern - based on jazz dance, the choreographer even used elements of gymnastics in dance numbers,
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Tours of the Maly Theater in Tyumen began with the play "Imaginary Sick"
- An exhibition of watercolors by Anna Mikhailova "GeoGraphics" has opened in the art gallery "Doll House"
- The phenomenon of Evdokia Nagrodskaya and her return to the modern reader
- Exposición de Yuri Mikhailovich Saakov "Mundo de las acuarelas" 0+
- Exhibition of one painting by Dmitry Mikhailovich Tarkhov "Kaluga. Lenin Square. January 1942" (1943)
- Exhibition of lithographs by Semyon Mikhailovich Bely "Roman with a Stone"
- Exhibition of a complete painting by Alexander Mikhailovich Pokrovsky (1881-1938) "Mill on the Yachenka River"
- Exhibition of one painting by Dmitry Mikhailovich Tarkhov (1893-1948) "Taking Kaluga" (1942)
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!