Tours of the Maly Theater in Tyumen began with the play "Imaginary Sick" Automatic translate
TYUMEN. The first performance of the tour of the Moscow Maly Theater was held in Tyumen. Tyumen viewers were presented with the famous comedy Imaginary Sick, the last of the plays written by the great playwright Moliere. This performance, staged by director Sergei Zhenovach, received the main of the Russian theater awards - Golden Mask.
Each of the directors, referring to the "Imaginary Sick", sees the image of the main character of the play in his own way. Some turn the play into a farce, making the audience laugh tirelessly. Others believe that Moliere wrote this comedy as a satire aimed at doctors.
It turns out that there are directors who sympathize with the main character. A lonely eccentric who has decided to defend himself from indifferent people of his environment builds this defense out of a hassle about his health - this is how Sergey Zhenovach sees Moliere’s “Patient”. "Imaginary Sick" will be shown at the Tyumen Drama Theater and the next day, October 10th.
The second performance, chosen by the artists of the Maly Theater for the tour, was the production of Ostrovsky’s comedy “Wolves and Sheep”. This is an old story about dividing the world of people into two halves. One of them consists of simple-minded and meek people, and the second includes people who are dangerous and predatory.
Before the start of the first performance, Tamara Mikhailova, director general of the Maly Theater, met with reporters. She said that in Tyumen both performances are in exactly the same form as on the native wall. A group of support services arrived with the artists, and the scenery for the performances was taken by two wagons.
Since the Maly Theater is undergoing reconstruction of the main stage, the famous troupe often goes on tour. At the same time, no discounts are made on the quality of the performance - the artists of the Maly Theater in any city play at full speed.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The phenomenon of Evdokia Nagrodskaya and her return to the modern reader
- An exhibition of watercolors by Anna Mikhailova "GeoGraphics" has opened in the art gallery "Doll House"
- St. Petersburg "Music Hall" showed the audience the premiere of the play "Funny Guys-2"
- Exhibition of one painting by Dmitry Mikhailovich Tarkhov (1893-1948) "Taking Kaluga" (1942)
- Exhibition of Alexander Mikhailovich Rubts "From nature to image"
- Ausstellung "August Numismatiker. Großherzog Georgij Michailowitsch. Schicksal und Erbe"
- Am 9. April 2018 jährt sich zum 90. Mal der russische Nationalkünstler, Mitglied der Künstlervereinigung Belov Valentin Mikhailovich
- Ausstellung von Valery Mikhailovich Abubekerov "Pinsel und Wort"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!