Vladimir Drama Theater will present the play "Andrei Bogolyubsky" in Paris Automatic translate
VLADIMIR. The first meeting of Vladimir Drama artists gathered in the theater before the opening of the new season began with a pleasant surprise. The play “Andrei Bogolyubsky” will go to Paris next spring. The Vladimir Drama Theater was entrusted with showing its work on March 27, when the world celebrates the main theater holiday - Theater Day.
The performance, successfully shown at many theater competitions, shown in Vienna, will now become a participant in the first festival of Russian theaters in France. The organizer of this festival was the Russian Culture Center, located in Paris. According to Mikhail Kolkov, the vice-governor of the region, who voiced this news at the troupe’s gathering, the festival organizers plan to organize an online broadcast of the entire program of "Russian Theater…".
"Andrei Bogolyubsky" this year was seen in many cities of the region. In the near future, the inhabitants of the region will have the opportunity to see another performance, which has become the subject of heated discussion by critics and spectators. The Young Guard set by director Vladimir Kuznetsov will go on a tour.
In the upcoming season, viewers will see a few more premieres presented by this director. Among them will be a production devoted to Yevtushenko’s poetry, as well as “By the Pike Command” - a performance for a young audience.
Another pleasant surprise awaits viewers planning on September 18, the opening day of the season, to come to the theater to meet with the heroes of Volodinsky’s “Five Evenings” directed by Linas Zaikauskas. They will see the updated foyer, new furniture in the hall and the hall, as well as the main update of the interior - a unique curtain. Pyatigorsk craftsmen worked for six months on its production according to the sketches of the Stavropol artist Alexander Kirpichev.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Vladimir Drama Theatre präsentierte die Originalversion des Stücks "Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk"
- Die Ausstellung "Kim Britov. Graue Periode" wurde in Vladimir eröffnet
- Works of the Suzdal graphic artist Alexander Erashov at the Chronicle exhibition
- Vladimir Center for Fine Arts presented to the public reproductions of Van Gogh’s works, made in digital giclee technology
- Residents of Vladimir showed the play "Young Guard" on Theater Square
- Vladimir Center for Fine Arts opened the exhibition "Color Collection" dedicated to its anniversary
- The Creation of the World project presented naive art in Vladimir
- Exhibition of Vladimir Trofimenko