In the theater to them. Mayakovsky celebrated his 93rd birthday with gifts to the audience Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Theater named after Mayakovsky on October 29 celebrated his birthday for the 93rd time. In 1922, until that date, it was called the Theater of Revolutionary Satire, and on October 29th it received a new name - the Theater of Revolution. It was headed by the famous director Vsevolod Meyerhold. After some time, the collective became known as the Moscow Drama Theater, and since 1954 it has got its modern name - Mayakovsky Theater.
The theater decided that there was no time to prepare a special holiday program. However, on the website of the theater, not only their collective congratulated on the holiday. Viewers also made a nice gift. It was reported that on that day the sale of the new work of Mindaugas Karbauskis, the artistic director of Mayakovka, began on premiere performances.
The premiere of the play "Russian Novel", based on a play written by Lithuanian playwright Marius Ivashkevichus specifically for the theater named after Mayakovsky, will be held on January 23rd. This play, which tells about the life of Leo Tolstoy, is based on the memoirs of contemporaries of the great writer. Both the leading theater artists and the younger generation of the collective will enter the stage in the premiere performance.
The theater management made another pleasant surprise for fans of Mayakovka. The first thirty spectators, who decided to purchase tickets for the premiere of "Russian Novel" on the day they began to be sold, received a book by V. Aksenov, "Ten Visits to My Beloved," as a gift. This novel became the basis of the play with the strange name “V. O. L. K., staged by Svetlana Zemlyakova. Premiere performances “V. O. L. K. a ”are now on the“ Stage on the Sretenka. ”
The performances shown on Mayakovka’s birthday were the premieres of the current season. Although the theater emphasized that it was a normal working day, the mood was festive.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Exile" - the premiere of the play about Lithuanian migrants in the theater. Mayakovsky
- The play "Talents and Fans" opened a new season in the theater. Mayakovsky
- Im Theater zu ihnen. Mayakovsky hielt eine Pressevorführung der neuen Arbeit von Mindaugas Karbauskis - das Stück "Russischer Roman"
- The festival "Baltic Seasons" opened in Kaliningrad for the eleventh time
- The audience of the theater. Mayakovsky attended a dinner at Kant
- The premiere of the play "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" took place in the Penza city center "Meyerhold’s House"
- In the play "Tango Square," the director stripped the actresses of their faces and hands
- Yuri Muravitsky showed at CIM an unusual performance about family life
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!