The premiere of the play "About Love" based on the prose of Vasily Shukshin took place at the Theater. Komissarzhevskaya Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. With the help of the director Margarita Bychkova and actress Elena Andreeva, the audience who visited the Theater named after Komissarzhevskaya, plunged into the world of heroes of the stories of Vasily Shukshin. On the Small Stage, premieres of the play “About Love”, a new directorial work by Margarita Bychkova, took place.
The director during the creation of the play used the story Kalina Krasnaya, including several more Shuksha stories in it. As a result of her work, a one-man show was performed, performed by theater actress Elena Andreeva. She embodied on the stage the story of a Russian woman who received the name of the heroine of Kalina Red, Lyuba Baykalova.
The monologues that sound from the stage reveal the life of a lonely woman who knows how to love disinterestedly and forgivingly, endowed with a pure and unsophisticated soul. She is impulsive and impulsive, but absolutely natural in her actions. In her character, one can find many traits characteristic of Shukshin characters, sometimes naive, sometimes strange and slightly ridiculous.
Since the basis of the solo performance was a well-known story, you involuntarily notice that the image of Lyuba Baykalova in the production has some differences from that created in the story by Shukshin. In the play, the heroine became more emotional and ready to fight with loneliness.
The director determined the time of the events taking place in the play, the year 1976. To create the production, things from that time were used, and the artist Alexander Gorenstein created the scenery that corresponded to the director’s plan. For Margarita Bychkova, the play “About Love” became the third director’s work. Her previous performances - “Three fools, three roads…” and “Theater”, also reveal the topic of interest to the director. Each of them tells about the fate of women, our contemporaries.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The main prize of the Lipetsk Choice went to the film "White Moss"
- The Planeta.ru portal has started raising funds for the film "Free Love!"
- Anniversary of Voronezh Chamber Theater repeated
- Volkovsky festival opened with the Russian premiere of the play "War"
- Voronezh Chamber showed at the festival a little-known play by Platonov
- Mikhail Bychkov spoke at a press conference about the program of the Platonov Festival
- Mikhail Bychkov told reporters about changes in the composition of the Chamber Theater troupe
- Julia Andreeva. CHA. Exhibition "Happy Day"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!