Fans of the theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" are waiting for the premiere of the play "Poplar" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The artists of the workshop of Peter Fomenko finished work on the play “Poplar”, the basis of which was the story of the same name from the heritage of Alexander Vampilov. This work is small in size, but the authors of the production included the dramatist’s memoirs and verses by Nikolai Rubtsov in the staging, filling it with the atmosphere of the sixties.
The idea of creating a play based on a short story by Vampilov was born by the actor of the Workshop, Vladimir Toptsov, who was passionate about the work of his countryman. Vladimir Toptsov was amazed at how much sincerity, tenderness and tragedy Vampilov managed to put into the short text of the story.
It actually lacks a plot, only the hero’s recollections of the May evening, when in a hurry along a poplar alley to meet with the bride, he noticed a girl walking quickly towards him. Her fleeting smile remained for life in his memory. This smile reappears before the eyes of the hero when May evenings arrive.
It took three years to work on the play with two artists of the Workshop - Vladimir Toptsov and Yuri Butorin. They were joined by film director Sergei Osipyan. The result of the joint work of the creative trio was the production, on the poster of which there is a subtitle, which initially prepares the viewer for the original stage reading of the Vampil story - “Performance-movie”.
The premiere of the new work of "Fomenkovtsy" will be presented to the public on June 15, but the most devoted fans of the theater and the journalists invited to the last rehearsal have already managed to get acquainted with the performance. Its creators, telling the Vampil story, combined the language of two arts - theater and cinema. It was not easy to do this, but the first viewers who saw “Poplar” considered that the work of the directors of the performance was successful. The actors coped with the task.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The premiere of the play "Sunstroke" directed by Irina Keruchenko took place at the Voronezh Chamber Theater
- Theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" conquered the audience of Voronezh
- A generation of forty in the play "Olympia" on the stage of "Fomenko Workshop"
- This year, the Hermitage will open its doors with the play Lear King
- The Hermitage Theater prepares for the first premiere of the anniversary season
- Chekhov festival begins the program with a solo performance "Raul"
- The play, staged ten years ago by Peter Fomenko, is again on stage
- Artists of the Pyotr Fomenko Workshop Theater presented the premiere of A Midsummer Night’s Dream
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!