In the Irkutsk drama to them. Okhlopkova successfully passed the premiere of the play "Macbeth" Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. Theater named after On July 13, Okhlopkova presented the famous Macbeth tragedy to the audience in a stage reading by director Valery Anisenko. Belarusian director, invited to Irkutsk by Anatoly Streltsov, director of the drama named after Okhlopkova, saw in Shakespeare’s tragedy an absolutely modern story telling about the life of the Scottish king.
Foreground in the stage version of "Macbeth" created by Valery Anisenko, the formation of the hero of Scotland, and the mystical side of the tragedy remained with the director in the background. However, the play begins with a mystical scene - lit by the rising moon, three witches appear, prophesying to the successful commander Macbeth (artist Ivan Gushchin) the throne of the king of Scotland, fomenting his dreams of power.
In the interpretation of Valery Anishchenko, these witches are not creatures that have a connection with the other world, the embodiment of feelings and aspirations stored in the soul of every person, reverently protected from other people’s eyes. After all, it is these thoughts that make a person make a choice in life.
Macbeth, appearing before the audience at the beginning of the play, would not dare to overthrow the king, especially in such a dishonest way as murder. His wife (Evgenia Gaidukova), considering her actions a good deed, inspires her husband in how to make the path to the throne faster.
The murder allows Macbeth to feel the taste of blood, and the thirst for power makes the brave commander forget about honor and friendship. Evgenia Gaidukova says that creating the image of Macbeth’s wife was difficult for her - understanding her character was not easy.
Shakespeare’s works have already been addressed by Valery Anischenko three times, and the director directed the play “Macbeth” earlier to the 50th anniversary of the Edinburgh Theater Festival.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exchange tours between the drama theaters of Irkutsk and Arkhangelsk began
- The festival of amateur theaters "Scarlet Sails" gathered in Irkutsk for the tenth time
- In the repertoire of the theater. Okhdopkova reappeared the play based on the play by A. Vampilov "Farewell in June"
- The Vampilov festival in Irkutsk opened with a performance of the Maly Theater
- In Barnaul began a tour of the Irkutsk Theater. Okhlopkova
- Theatrical season in the theater. Okhlopkova ended with a meeting with reporters
- Vladimir Drama Theatre präsentierte die Originalversion des Stücks "Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk"
- On the New Stage of the Alexandria Theater, the performance "Macbeth" was read by the Polish director Krzysztof Garbachevsky
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!