The Theater Critics Association (ATC) has summed up the results of 2016. Man of the Year - Konstantin Raikin, performance of the year - "Prince" by Konstantin Bogomolov Automatic translate
Members of the Theater Critics Association (ATC) summed up the results of 2016 in two categories: “Person of the Year” and “Performance of the Year”.
Members of the ATC almost unanimously called Konstantin Raikin the man of the year for his courage and uncompromising attitude in defending the freedom of creativity. The reason for this was the resonant performance of the artistic director of the Satyricon Theater at the congress of the Union of Theater Workers.
The long list in this nomination looks like this:
- Konstantin Raikin. For courage and uncompromising in upholding the freedom of creativity
- Evgeny Mironov. For the creation of the New Space of the Theater of Nations and a unique collection of director’s names in the theater poster.
- Inna Solovyova. For the creation of an outstanding historical and theatrical work “First Studio. The Moscow Art Theater Second
- Theodore Currentzis. For the artistic and repertoire achievements of the Perm Opera in 2016.
- Vsevolod Lisovsky. For a series of experimental performances in the Theater. doc. "
According to ATK, the “Performance” of the year won the “Prince” directed by Konstantin Bogomolov (Lenkom Theater, Moscow). The premiere of this performance took place in April 2016, and in December it was already removed from the repertoire.
The long list of the best Russian performances released in 2016 looks like this:
- Prince (Moscow Lenkom Theater). Director Konstantin Bogomolov
- Muller Machine (Gogol Center, Moscow). Director Kirill Serebrennikov
- La Traviata (Perm Opera and Ballet Theater). Director Robert Wilson
- Field (Post Theater, St. Petersburg). Director Dmitry Volkostrelov
- Russian novel (Mayakovsky Theater, Moscow). Director Mindaugas Karbauskis
- Thunderstorm (Bolshoi Theater named after Tovstonogov, St. Petersburg). Director Andrei Moguchy
- Drums at night (Pushkin Theater, Moscow). Director Yuri Butusov
- The Golden Donkey (Stanislavsky Electrotheatre, Moscow). Director Boris Yukhananov
- Conversations of refugees (Festival "Access Point", St. Petersburg). Director Konstantin Uchitel.
- Oedipus the Tsar (Vakhtangov Theater, Moscow). Director Rimas Tuminas
- Uncle Vanya (Voronezh Chamber Theater). Director Mikhail Bychkov
- Billy Bad (Bolshoi Theater). Director David Alden
The Theater Critics Association (ATC) is an independent professional association that includes leading theater critics in Russia. ATK was founded in 2015 and includes about 150 professionals from different cities of the country.
The ATK Prizes in the nominations "Person of the Year" and "Performance of the Year" were first awarded in 2015. Then the artistic director of the Theater was named the person of the year. doc Elena Gremina, and the play of the year is “Three Sisters” directed by Timofei Kulyabin (Red Torch Theater, Novosibirsk).
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!