Benefits of Buying Property in Spain Automatic translate
Many creative people travel to Spain for inspiration. This is a country of the azure sea, beautiful beaches and the gentle sun.
No less striking is the magnificence of unique architecture and other attractions that have a rich thousand-year history.
A huge number of people dream of owning their own real estate in this country.
Why is it worth buying property in Spain
Such a purchase has several advantages:
- reasonable cost - the recent crisis has greatly affected a significant reduction in prices for various types of housing, they are much less than in other European countries;
- liquidity growth - every year there is a steady increase in the value of real estate, so the purchase will be an excellent investment;
- a simple transaction processing procedure - providing affordable preferential conditions for foreign buyers;
- a wide selection - there is the possibility of acquiring a variety of types of real estate, from small apartments to luxury mansions;
- providing mortgages to foreigners - it is possible to obtain a long-term loan at low interest rates;
- low cost of living - the lowest prices in Europe for food products and utilities;
- right to citizenship - by acquiring Property in Spain , the buyer automatically receives a residence permit in the country;
- the possibility of renting housing - settling in the house of tenants, you can return the money spent on the purchase in a few years.
What determines the price
In Spain, you can purchase housing of various categories, the cost of which is influenced by such factors: location, district infrastructure, proximity to the sea, type and condition of real estate.
The most expensive property is located in the central areas of Madrid, Barcelona, on the prestigious Costa del Sol.
The main requirement of most customers is a beautiful view of the sea or mountains, for such a pleasure they will have to pay an additional 30%.
For many buyers, it is very important to have a nearby airport and convenient transportation routes.
The main varieties of Spanish real estate
Budget housing - these are small townhouses and apartments, it is very profitable to purchase them for further rental.
More expensive options already require a certain package of services for residents: security, the ability to use parking, a gym or a pool.
Luxury real estate is intended for representatives of the upper classes of society, luxury apartments are able to satisfy the most demanding customers.