Industrial cold stores for doing business Automatic translate
In various industries and manufacturing, in agriculture and in the service sector, refrigeration equipment is widely used, the purpose of which is to store products. For industrial purposes, in the service sector and at retail outlets, large-sized refrigeration equipment is used, including industrial refrigeration chambers for various purposes. The duration of storage of products, medicines, various household goods (flowers, furs, etc.) directly depends on the technical and operational characteristics of the refrigeration chambers. The lack of proper storage conditions is the reason for the loss of product quality, which leads to the impossibility of its implementation or further use. Enterprises in such cases suffer losses, both due to damage to the goods, and due to non-fulfillment of the delivery time, etc.
Factors for choosing cold stores
When choosing refrigerators for various purposes, the following factors should be considered:
- purpose of refrigerating chambers;
- product specifications;
- the ultimate goal of using cameras;
- features of equipment placement;
- financial opportunities.
Classification of industrial refrigeration chambers
Depending on the design features and applications, the following types of cold stores can be distinguished.
- Castle type. Used in catering. Available in any volume (up to 6 m.), The design of the cameras allows you to modulate the installation according to changing needs. Materials of manufacture are sandwich panels connected by eccentric locks.
- Compact half-boxes used by small enterprises (including mobile ones). Differ in ease of installation and dismantle. The basic model can include from 1 to 4 sections (height up to 2.2 m.). Production material - sandwich panels.
- Intensive cooling and shock freezing chambers (this is the manufacturer’s website). Provide the fastest cooling or freezing without loss of product quality. Scope of application - enterprises for the production of semi-finished products, etc. Production material - sandwich panels, for the inner layer of which stainless steel is used.
Depending on the temperature regime, the refrigeration chambers are divided into medium-temperature and low-temperature. The design features of such equipment make it possible to combine sections with different storage temperatures in one installation ( link to such lockers )
The advantage of prefabricated cold stores
The main advantage of prefabricated cold rooms, for the construction of which sandwich panels of various types are used, is the ability to vary the volume and shape depending on changing conditions. Installation and dismantling of cameras is carried out as soon as possible without the use of heavy special equipment and special tools. If necessary, the refrigerator from the sandwich panels can be moved to another location without any special material and time costs.
For the manufacture of cameras from sandwich panels using materials of various thicknesses (from 60 to 120 mm.), Wall or ceiling. Doors come with a complete set of refrigerators, ensuring complete tightness, refrigeration units in the form of monoblocks or split systems, ventilation systems, shelving, etc.