What to do if a person dies: the main thing is not to panic and turn to professionals Automatic translate
No one is safe from this - death does not choose. Suffering and tears… People, having just lost a loved one, are confused, depressed. And they certainly have no idea what to do.
Meanwhile, no one except them will be able to organize the last honors of the deceased. What if a person dies? First of all, soberly assess the situation and take the right actions.
What to do
Of course, it all depends on the circumstances. Indeed, in one case, death came at home, in another - in a hospital bed, in a public place, and so on. So, what should be done first ?
If everything happened in an apartment or house:
- call an ambulance right away - upon arrival, they will record the death and must issue you a certificate;
- invite the police, who after certain procedures will conclude on the nature of death (violent or not) and issue a supporting paper;
- after your call to the “Funeral Service”, an employee and a machine will arrive to deliver the body to the morgue;
- if you make an agreement with the agency, then you don’t have to go with documents the next day (a certificate from doctors and police officers, the medical certificate and the deceased’s medical card, his and your passport) to the morgue for further procedures and to the civil registry office for his death certificate and death certificate - the funeral service will do everything.
If trouble happened in a medical facility, they will call you from there and inform you where the body of the loved one was sent. Then you:
call Ritual.rf, an employee will visit you; Having received everything that is necessary in the morgue registry, go to the registry office, where you should be given a stamp certificate and death certificate; entrusting the funeral service to the funeral organization, you will be spared from red tape.
If death is overtaken in a public place, the body of the deceased is examined by forensic morgue specialists who will issue you a death certificate. Your steps are to:
- contacting the morgue registry, where this certificate will be issued;
- in calling a ritual agent;
- obtaining a medical death certificate, stamp of death certificate and death certificate of the deceased.
What to do if a person was killed, an accident happened with him, etc.? The case will involve the police or prosecutors. And the relatives of the deceased should:
receive a number of documents from the police, prosecutor’s office, registry office and call a funeral officer.
What to do if a person died in a country house, in another city or abroad, how to get compensation? You will be given exhaustive answers to these and other questions and will be assisted by a formal city ritual agency.