Paintings in the interior Automatic translate
An ordinary living room becomes a cozy home when it appears furniture, lamps, curtains on the windows, lovely trinkets to the heart and, of course, paintings. These are not just decor elements required to embody the designer’s intention. Each canvas on the wall is unobtrusive information about the taste of people living in the apartment, their dreams, addictions. A small picturesque story about interests and joys.
The ascetic atmosphere of medieval castles, the chambers of the royal palaces, the decoration of modest dwellings and rich houses were decorated with paintings. We cannot imagine the modern interior of our neighbors’ rooms without them. Whether it be a canvas painted by the hand of a famous artist, delicate watercolor under glass or a simple paper poster, they play their aesthetic role in the design of space.
The role of the picture in the interior of the living room
Art canvases are a serious “tool” for the master. With their help, he solves the problems of registration, and a residential building gains individuality. What roles do designers assign to paintings?
- create an emphasis on the style formed in space, give it a logical conclusion;
- make the stay in the room comfortable, as the picture on the wall will be pleasing to the eye, soothe, carry positive energy;
- to decorate the room with a palette of colors and the intention of the composition to revitalize and harmonize the atmosphere of everyday life of a modern person.
The specific role of the picture in the room is determined by the owners. With its help, it is easy to emphasize the high status of the owner, his material well-being, refined taste and sophisticated perception of the world.
Having shown imagination, it is easy to demonstrate to the guests of the house originality of thought and creative vision of the world. It is not necessary to hang the acquired painting over a sofa in the living room or a bed in the bedroom. It can be put on a shelf, on a chest of drawers, in a closet, on the floor. Supplement the plot with appropriate details: a vase, a candelabrum, a figurine, any other objects that are meaningful and create a whole decorative composition.
How to fit pictures into the interior
If you decide to buy a real work of art in an expensive baguette, painted on canvas with oil paints (by the way, a good choice paintings for the interior can be found in the online store Artworld - https://artworld.ru) you need to think about the issue of its placement in advance. This painting is hung away from drafts and tobacco smoke, in a dry place, where there is no dust and dampness on the walls. You will have to constantly take care of the safety of the canvas and the brightness of the colors.
It is better to hang a picture where it turns out to be appropriate and will look as profitable as possible. To do this, it is important to provide for the availability of a viewing zone, so that nothing would interfere with the aesthetic pleasure of viewing. Other elements of decor, furniture should not block the space.
An ideal background for a painting will be a wall of a uniform neutral tone. It is not allowed to fall on direct sunlight, it is desirable to provide lighting soft, not too bright.
There are several basic rules for placing paintings in the interior:
- the best option would be the height of the canvas when the center of the image is at the level of the human eye;
- in the event that several paintings are hung on the wall, align them to the bottom edge. Although sometimes designers allow the option of hanging several paintings of different sizes in a chaotic manner;
- when choosing paintings should take into account the style of the room. Having preferred the classic or vintage interior, you can safely select reproductions of artists of the classical school. For a home decorated in the style of hi-tech, loft or pop art, the work of the impressionists and abstract artists will be appropriate;
- the size of the canvas is of great importance. The larger the area of the picture, the more space on the wall it requires. The narrow vertical format looks good only in a room with high ceilings; in a small room, works of small size are acceptable, which do not visually hide the volume. Medium-sized paintings in a horizontal area will successfully fit into medium-sized rooms;
- the color scheme of the artwork should be in harmony with the general color scheme of the room, the colors of the curtains, wallpaper, furniture upholstery, and other decorative elements. Light colors of the picture visually expand the space, fill it with air and positive. Dark, tones “shifted” the walls, “take” the light.
Gallery in your home
The painting for the interior of the home will play a leading role if the idea of creating a small art gallery in it is brought to life. Here are some small nuances that will make your home exhibition harmonious:
- for cabinets, choose paintings of the same size. Such an ensemble will bring a working spirit and discipline;
- the asymmetric arrangement of paintings in the room will divide it into zones, and their central placement will emphasize the symmetry of space;
- asymmetry in hanging paintings on the walls will make the room light and dynamic;
- regardless of the number of paintings, their size and frame shape should all be the same.
In which of the rooms to place your exhibition is not so important, given some details. For example, in the bedroom it is not recommended to place canvases with battle scenes, waterfalls, written in flashy bright colors.
A thematic selection on the topic of hunting or battles will work well in the office or in the living room of a country house. The plot in the children’s room should be calm in the plot, but juicy colors in it will turn out to be useful. If a kitchen is chosen as a place for a mini-gallery, then there is no place for expensive works on canvas. It’s more profitable to hang inexpensive paintings, which over time will be easy to replace.
Most often, a spacious living room is chosen for the gallery, where all family members meet in the evenings and guests gather. Do not be afraid of experiments, arrange selected works in different orders, create a composition that is suitable and in tune with the music of your soul. Harmony and beauty in personal space makes a person happy.
- Decoración interior
- Instalación e instalación de ventanas de plástico.
- Merchants and aristocrats in the paintings of Dutch masters
- Natasha Shalina. GABINETE, MI GABINETE
- Trying on a picture in the interior
- John Faulkner, Irish Landscape Artist: Biography, Paintings
- Exposición Vasily Khudyakova "paisaje ruso"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!