Reportage shooting of events: advantages and organization Automatic translate
The reporting format of the shooting is perfect for large events, as it provides an opportunity to capture the atmosphere of the event, the sincere emotions of the participants. This is a real mini-story, footage from which can be used for publication in the media, on the company’s website, the creation of promotional materials.
Studio PhotoIDEAL Fulfills orders for shooting official events, private receptions with VIP guests, fashion shows, major corporate events. Combining reporting and production styles, it is possible to recreate a holistic picture of the event, to ensure that all key participants and the most important guests are satisfied with the resulting staff.
Distinctive features of reportage shooting
- The uniqueness of everything that happens - the event has its own schedule and is aimed primarily at those present. Therefore, the performances of speakers and artists, rewarding of participants and most of the other components will not be repeated for the sake of a successful frame. A good photographer should not only instantly respond to what is happening, but also literally predict events, guided by the program of the event.
- Bright dynamics - a quick change of lighting, the movement of the heroes of the frame, a busy business or entertainment schedule require full attention from a specialist, because lost moments cannot be returned, and they can become real photo masterpieces.
- Unpredictability - even a well-planned and carefully organized event does not pass without spontaneous surprises. They can become a source of beautiful live frames that reflect the mood of guests and the theme of the event.
- A large amount of material - trying to capture the best moments, ideally rebuild sharpness, composition, take into account the background, the photographer inevitably makes a lot of takes and plans. Therefore, it takes some time to process the footage. The best frames can be transferred to the customer on the day of the photo shoot, and the full sorting and retouching depends on the agreed number of shots.
Given all this, the choice of photographer for reporting should be approached carefully. The specialist should have a good reaction, a vision of the composition, instantly notice interesting moments and quickly select angles. It is advisable to collaborate with a photographer who has relevant work experience and can demonstrate a portfolio. By concluding a cooperation agreement, the client can discuss with a specialist all aspects of the order: from the degree of correction of the images to the timing of the transfer of material and the method of payment.
It is recommended that the customer allocate a responsible employee (member of the organizing committee, administration), who will not only coordinate all the nuances of working with the photographer, but will also accompany the film crew at the event, will help in resolving related issues: issuing passes, arranging access behind the scenes, etc. The result will be truly dynamic and original frames that will become pieces of a colorful story.
Preparing for a photo shoot
Although reporting shooting is designed to capture the most interesting and unique moments of what is happening, it requires careful preparation by both the customer and the photographer. It is necessary to coordinate several basic issues in advance:
- date and place of the event, its program, duration, concept;
- a list of the most important guests and the total number of those present;
- Features of the venue for the event (dimensions, lighting, layout);
- optimal dress code, due to which the film crew will not stand out, distract the attention of guests;
- the appointment of ready-made personnel (publication in magazines or online publications, sending out a celebration participant, designing a corporate website) - the semantic accents that the photographer will have to put in place depend on this;
- individual wishes and requirements of the client.
Even if you don’t have a pre-formed technical specification for the shooting, experts will draw it up on their own, so you can not be afraid to miss something important. It is enough to answer a few questions and talk about your own expectations from working with a photo studio. We also accept ready-made terms of reference, reserve the right to coordinate certain nuances additionally.
How is the reporting shooting
The film crew, consisting of a photographer and his assistant (or several), sometimes a lighting engineer, arrives at the venue even before the program begins. This allows you to shoot the preparation process, room decor, general plans. Also, the photographer gets the opportunity to thoroughly study the location, set up the camera, determine the need for additional lighting. The film crew meets the guests to capture their greetings, acquaintance, emotions from the view of the ceremonial venue.
Although the photographer does not interfere with what is happening, he is open to the wishes of those present: perhaps someone will want an additional shot in the company of the VIP person or ask him to delete the picture that was unsuccessful in his opinion. When it comes to such important events as conferences, business negotiations, charity evenings, the film crew will take care of creating group and personal portraits that are useful for publishing a report on the event in the press.
Typically, the photographer takes only the main part of the event, not remaining until its completion. But the client has the right to independently choose the duration of the team. This is agreed in advance, since it affects the total cost of the service. If necessary, the photographer can advise the best option, corresponding to the specifics and themes of the event.
After shooting the material, the specialist selects the best shots and retouch them. The client can take part in this process by gaining access to raw photos. Since the basic sorting is carried out very quickly, the customer receives key shots on the day of the event for official publication on the company’s website, social networks, web publications.
- The most in-demand creative professions
- Vorführung von Eldar Ryazanovs Film "Watch Out for the Car"
- Llamada abierta. Videoarte mini-fest "¡Las afueras están aquí!"
- Te mostraré un museo. Tema de la acción: "El museo como lugar de debate"
- Estudio de arte
- El Museo de Arte de Irkutsk participa en la acción "Museo para Todos" de toda Rusia.
- Ausstellung Eugene Eney "Künstler und Kino"
- Ausstellung "Trusted Chronicler of the era: Zum 100. Geburtstag von Alexander Solschenizyn"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!