Photo printing on composite panel Automatic translate
Any advertising structure will last a long time if it is a photo on a composite panel . It is not for nothing that eminent photographers, art gallery owners, managers of large companies and rich people use this type of printing as the basis for creating panels. This is the only way to achieve maximum visualization and keep the image intact for many years.
The composite base, or dibond, is two thin layers of aluminum. Foamed polyethylene is in the middle. The process of interior printing itself is carried out using two modern methods:
"Knurling". Photographic paper is applied to the first layer of aluminum by UV printing. The top layer is laminated.
"Plasticization". Photo otisk is connected to the glass using a special gel. The fusion of the image with glass is completed by drying.
When producing an advertising structure of this type, the resolution of the picture can reach up to 1440 dpi. Companies producing advertising structures, such as Photosphere, give a 25-year guarantee for these products.
Advantages of composite products
Large format printing on composites is not cheap. Since the aluminum sheets are pre-coated with a protective layer against corrosion, advertising companies promise the safety of products from any impact: floods, fire, heat and intense exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Other benefits of photo printing on dibond:
- Light weight of the product. One square meter of the panel weighs no more than 3 kilograms.
- High strength indicators.
- Fast maintenance: the composites are wiped every six months with a damp cloth.
- High accuracy and brilliance of the picture: colors do not fade over time.
- Aluminum does not attract dust.
- Any design can be decorated with three-dimensional letters or light instructions.
- Various formats: square, rectangle, custom options.
- The interior panel is hung either indoors or outdoors. Such a product looks stylish, expensive and arouses interest.
How to use?
Top managers of Russian enterprises often choose photo printing on aluminum in order to achieve one goal: attracting customers and consumers. Since aluminum is easy to cut, the shape of the picture can be varied: box, arch, letters. The scale of the composition is also limited only by your imagination.
Outdoor and indoor billboards made of aluminum are now being built almost everywhere. They can be seen in the most ordinary and unexpected places:
- As office partitions between employees’ desks.
- Billboards on the streets.
- In apartments: any landscape, still life, family photo.
Interior printing has long been a modern art form. The picture on the composite is not afraid of blows, falls. There is no need to spend money on a baguette. And wall mounts are usually provided free of charge.
At exhibitions and art galleries. This is how professional photographers and artists strive to “visualize” their masterpieces.
An ordinary panel is very often used by entrepreneurs to decorate stores. In offices, this printing method is used to recreate signs and boards. And, of course, the interior composition will decorate any showcase.
Photo printing on a composite allows you to translate any original ideas into reality! Moreover, this printing method is considered highly efficient and practical. This is the technology of the future. Think modern!
- Kitchen sink material: what are kitchen sinks made of?
- Sculpting Materials: Unleashing Creative Opportunities
- Tarimas de exterior de material compuesto
- Noche creativa de negocios rusos
- Organisation von Ausstellungen und Veranstaltungen
- “Rhinoceros” by Eugène Ionesco
- Not an exhibition, but an online conference
- La exposición de porcelana en el "Patrimonio de VP Sukachev" se ha actualizado. También se presentan exhibiciones con símbolos olímpicos.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!