Hallway mirror - why it is so important to choose the right one Automatic translate
The mirror is the primary element of the hallway decor. It fulfills an aesthetic and practical function. When a person leaves the house, he can look at the mirror surface and assess his appearance. The same goes for the guests who come to you. It is in the hallway where the mirror is located that they can make a slight correction to the image, correct their hair, add makeup and the like.
However, when choosing a product, a number of nuances should be taken into account. For example, somewhere a mirror without a frame will be relevant , but somewhere it is better to give preference to classics. In any case, we recommend that you contact the company "Miradeko", which manufactures products to order. You will find the perfect model for your space, in full accordance with the budget.
The significance of the mirror in the interior of the hallway
The hallway is often called the "business card" of housing. Entering this room, guests begin to evaluate not only the entire apartment or house, but also the owner himself. Therefore, it is very important to properly decorate the room. And with this there are problems due to the limitation of space. And it is the mirror that helps to overcome these difficulties:
- visually expands the dimensions of the room;
- improves lighting intensity, creates an interesting play of light;
- provides a more elegant and stylish design.
Three factors play a key role: the dimensions of the mirror sheet, the type of lighting fixtures and their location. The best result for a small room is provided by a large product, on the sides of which there are two sconces. Or another option is one side light located directly above the mirror.
Be sure to consider the window factor. Its absence can be compensated for precisely by the intensity of the artificial light created by the mirror surface. This is important, because if there is no window in the hallway, it looks dull, there is a feeling of lack of space. With the help of a large product and correctly selected lighting, the problem is easily solved.
Four primary selection criteria
A correctly selected mirror structure is a product that organically fits into the interior and solves the main task - the reflection of a person and surrounding objects. When choosing products for the hallway, pay attention to four primary criteria:
- Dimensions. A large mirror is not always good. Select sizes based on the available space. And decide in advance how the person will be displayed in the mirror. Ideally, he should see himself in full growth. But if space is limited, you can hang the structure higher so that the head, shoulders and chest are visible.
- The form. Experiments are allowed here. A teardrop mirror looks very cool in a modern hallway. Round, square and rectangular pieces are considered classics and versatile options.
- Framing. The edge of the mirror needs to blend in with the rest of the interior. Patterns are acceptable if the design of the room is identical. For example, if the wallpaper has elements of abstraction or intricate lace.
- Cost. Consider this factor in the last place, because you cannot save on a mirror to the detriment of its quality, functionality and practicality. The best option is to buy a custom-made mirror sheet. Yes, the products will cost more, but they will perfectly fit into the interior of your hallway.
In the company "Miradeko" you will be helped to choose the optimal mirror for the hallway, taking into account the specifics of the premises and the financial capabilities of the client.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!