How to transfer money from a card to a card of different banks Automatic translate
The most practical and fastest way to exchange finances is to transfer between payment cards. This is the best option for settlements between clients of both one and different banks. There is no need for a personal meeting between the participants in the transaction, time is saved, and the reliability of the transaction is increased.
Money transfer from card to card: popular services
The service allows users to transfer Ukrainian hryvnia from the account of one payment card to the balance of another in a matter of minutes. Transactions are carried out between the cards of Ukrainian issuing banks MasterCard, Maestro and Visa. A service fee is charged. Its size is 1% of the transfer amount + 5 UAH. The platform’s capabilities are available to all users without exception, even unregistered ones. More details at the link - https://easypay.ua/ru/moneytransfer
However, it must be borne in mind that authorization on the site provides significant advantages, namely:
- Create and save payment templates.
- Automatic transfer of payment, which is systematic, at the time set by the payer.
- View payment history in your account.
There are some restrictions on transfers:
- The amount of a single payment cannot exceed UAH 29,999.
- During the day, 10 transactions are allowed for a total amount of not more than UAH 89,999.
During the month, the maximum amount of transferred funds should not exceed UAH 399,999.
The Internet platform helps to easily make transactions in hryvnia between cards issued by Ukrainian banks: Visa, Prostir and MasterCard. A commission is charged for the transfer, which varies from 0 to 4%. Its size depends on the type of card and the type of service. You can use the service with or without registration.
Benefits for authorized users:
- Creation of templates for regular payments.
- View payment history.
- Payment in automatic mode. The transaction time is set by the user.
- It is allowed to transfer up to UAH 25,000 at a time.
- Daily limit - up to 25 transfers in total no more than UAH 110,000.
- The maximum number of money transfers per month is 100 for up to UAH 220,000.
The service, among other services, makes it possible to transfer hryvnia between Visa, Mastercard and Prostіr payment cards of any Ukrainian banks. The commission is 1% of the amount + 5 UAH. for transfers over UAH 500, and UAH 10 if less than UAH 500. To complete the operation, registration on the service is not required.
Authorized users are able to:
- Set up automatic payment.
- Create archives of receipts in electronic form.
- Save templates for regular enums.
- Track your payment history.
- Top up your mobile account without commission.
Limits and restrictions:
- The amount of a one-time transfer cannot exceed UAH 25,000.
- You can transfer up to UAH 75,000 from one card during the day, and up to UAH 150,000 per month.
- The total number of transfers made per day is up to 10, and per month - up to 25.
How to transfer money from a card to a card of different banks
To make a transfer, you need to go to the Internet platform. Select a tab or page with the desired type of service. In the fields enter the details of the payer’s card:
- number (16 digits on the front side);
- year and month of validity;
- CVV code (three digits indicated in the field on the back).
In addition to the sender’s details, the recipient’s card number and the amount of the transfer are indicated. The mobile number is written. It comes with a confirmation code, which must be entered in a special field on the site. Only after that the money will be credited to the recipient’s card. Upon completion of the operation, a confirmation is sent to the mobile phone number.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!