Clash of Clans Christmas Update Automatic translate
Many of us have heard of an online mobile game called Clash of Clans. The concept of the game is quite simple - you manage a village and steal other people’s resources to upgrade your base. Surely we have seen dozens of similar games roaming the mobile app stores. But the shocking fact is that the developer, Supercell, makes Clash of Clans $2.5 million a day from tens of millions of active players who are given the opportunity to spend their own money to speed up troops and modernize their army.
Here is a brief history and game concept of this popular game. This game was raised from the ground up on the app store in early August. This online multiplayer game allows players to build their village, train troops and attack other players to steal resources from them to upgrade their bases and defenses that protect against other attackers. Players can lower the amount of trophies to "farm" resources (like gold) or win battles to increase the amount of trophies to display but at the same time to attack and defend more difficult bases. Players can join groups called "clans" in which players can give advice and strategies in the clan’s private chat.
By the way, immediately after the release of the game, a user appeared who called himself Jorge Yao - a well-known hero among experienced players and amateurs. He was the first player to break the 4,000 trophy mark and held the top spot for a full six months. It all ended when Jorge announced his retirement from the game after putting hundreds of dollars into the game every week.
There is an exchange of game items where you can quickly upgrade your village or sell the loot - https://gobuffy.com with a wide selection of different offers, from coins to accounts.
After the giant TH15 update in October 2022, Clash of Clans introduced the latest update for 2022, as well as a winter or Christmas update. Since August 22, when the game turned 10 years old, every month we have received one major update after another, and this month will be no exception. The Christmas update includes new decorations, new obstacles, a snowy theme that covers your village and obstacles in snow, new skins and several new offers. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the Christmas update!
So here’s what’s in the update:
- X-Mas Tree 2022 Obstacle - This year’s X-mas tree looks absolutely stunning with pink ferns covered in blue sequins, a Santa’s hat on top, and some gifts underneath.
- New decoration - This decoration will most likely be available as part of the free seasonal rewards. In appearance, it resembles an overturned sleigh with several gifts that seem to be in the snow. According to new leaks, it will be unlockable on the Christmas Quests map! Read more below.
- Cheerful Landscape - Traditionally, the new landscapes can be purchased either individually or as part of various combination offers, and we are sure that they will not be available for free.
- Jolly Queen - The Jolly Queen skin is part of the Seasonal Gold Pass reward. Most likely, it will appear in the store next month and will cost 1500 gems.
- Cheerful Overseer added to the shop
Christmas missions are exactly the same concept as anniversary missions. You will need to complete various challenges to earn stars, and the total number of stars you earn will unlock new rewards. Rewards will unlock at 1 star, and then at 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, etc. stars. You get the idea, and these rewards include a sled decoration, a new Clan House skin, an obstacle shovel, and more. So be sure to participate in the challenges to get these amazing rewards.
A new clan capital area that will appear with various new and cool defensive structures, buildings and more. The area will be called Skeleton Park.
The concept of clan capital leagues, from Bronze 3 to Legend.
Goblin Cards - Supercell will be adding 15 more Goblin Cards in an upcoming update, allowing you to further test your armies and get some extra loot. According to the leaks, the last card will allow you to fight the Goblin King.
Ram Rider Christmas Troopers - The update adds a special Clash of Clans Christmas Trooper called the Ram Rider. It has 2100 hit points, 300 DPS and 1 minute of training time. This is a single-purpose ground assault, whose favorite target is defense. It also has the ability to attack the first defense it comes across, even breaking through the first layer of the wall around it. After breaking through the wall, he continues to jump over the walls, throwing his bells at the defenses.
Super Miner - This troop’s stats are not yet known, but it carries a super drill instead of a shovel used by regular miners. In addition, he wears a dark barrel with the sign of a skeleton on his back, and a fiery child is depicted on his hat.
- Sincromismo: estilo de pintura abstracta
- “The Chocolate Touch” by Patrick Skene Catling
- Glasmalerei Herstellungstechnologien
- 85 paintings of Juan Miró were auctioned
- Les images de Juan Miro seront toujours vendues aux enchères
- Fake Lowry paintings sold online for £ 3,000
- Películas gratis en línea
- Biblioteca virtual lanzada en el metro de Moscú
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!